Elderly farang slashed across the face by Pattaya ladyboy

webfact

8 AM: a pissed drunked LB VS a peacefull retired farang

So many problems with those LB in Pattaya, why can we meet them everywhere in Pattaya ?

I would be so easy for the police to "park" them in a dedicated place as Boyzone, problems solved ! smile.png

Put them all out in the middle of Pattaya bay & let the Navy have target practice.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are plenty of decent ladyboys in Pattaya who work at the two big lasyboy Tiffany's and the other place nearby. I got dragged there once, and was actually surprised how good it was. And how many people go. It was packed. Bus loads of people. There are also plenty of other ladyboys you see working in shops and restaurants.

The ladyboys that are causing all the problems are street sex workers who are drug addicts. Street sex workers on drugs always have issues. They are street sex workers who want money quite often to feed their drug habit. They don't care if the have to f..k you or rob you.

These ones do seem to favor the late night, really early mornings to score a customer. Walk down walking street at dawn and they are always there when all the girls have gone home. I reckon their success rate goes up at that time, getting newbies who are sleep depraved, drunk and often drugged. Easy to trick into believing they are a girl and easier to rob.

But normal ladyboys I have met, have been pretty funny and witty people.

Be careful the strings on your harp dont break.

There are plenty of decent ladyboys in Pattaya who work at the two big lasyboy Tiffany's and the other place nearby. I got dragged there once, and was actually surprised how good it was. And how many people go. It was packed. Bus loads of people. There are also plenty of other ladyboys you see working in shops and restaurants.

The ladyboys that are causing all the problems are street sex workers who are drug addicts. Street sex workers on drugs always have issues. They are street sex workers who want money quite often to feed their drug habit. They don't care if the have to f..k you or rob you.

These ones do seem to favor the late night, really early mornings to score a customer. Walk down walking street at dawn and they are always there when all the girls have gone home. I reckon their success rate goes up at that time, getting newbies who are sleep depraved, drunk and often drugged. Easy to trick into believing they are a girl and easier to rob.

Sounds like the one on his G string already has.

I ride my bike everywhere in Pattaya because I am tired of being hassled when walking down the streets.

Too bad you can't go for a nice walk in the morning without being assaulted by katoeys.

What don't they understand most men don't like katoeys yes some might but I would say it is less then 10 % so rejection is going to happen all the time for them.

They need to stay on 13/3 and not be on any other soi in my opinion. If you want a katoey go there.

Here we go again, every week, Lady boys at it again

and this is only the reported stuff.

The Scum bags of Pattaya rule the roost.

The Lady boys make the police look stupid in pattaya. hit-the-fan.gifhit-the-fan.gifhit-the-fan.gif

Wonder how many offences this nasty, violent man in a dress has been arrested for and let go for a small token fine, in the past. !!!!!!!!!

Also shows, how far down the road pattaya has gone, Lawless pattaya again. coffee1.gif

World famous family destination !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beatdeadhorse.gif

Hope the 69 year old guy recovers soon.

100% Agree! LB psychopats kill byznis too smile.png

Depends on how he rejected the ladyboy's advances. If he was aggressive then the ladyboy would be too.

When I am approached by a ladyboy I refuse politely and make a joke of it as I walk away ....No problem.

actually it depends on what they were after, they can be intimidating at that time of the morning thinking people are actually on their way home from a nights drinking and easy prey, they don't take no for an answer and are looking for valuables to steal, getting up close looking for opportunities to grab a wallet or gold, not saying that is what happened here but seen it before

What can you expect from an individual with a mans strength and messed up hormones ?!

Expect that?

I've met individuals with a man's strength and messed up hormones who are gentle people.

I've met individuals with neither who are violent. Just saying.

I would suggest more a consequence of drugs.

Hope the gentleman recovers well.

I must admit to ignorance here since I have never been approached by LB...but then I prefer to stay away from beach tourist towns and prefer mountains. I have known and worked with effeminate men and never had a problem (I am not effeminate) which makes me wonder if these aggressive LB are a different breed entirely. Would, at least some, be just a hooligan type out to get money by any means?

Hope the Italian gent recovers quickly.

So many problems with those LB in Pattaya, why can we meet them everywhere in Pattaya ?

I would be so easy for the police to "park" them in a dedicated place as Boyzone, problems solved ! smile.png

6am - 8am is prime time to be hassled by druggy LB's in Pattaya or Phuket according to several early morning walkers, but usually down by the beach. If they have no money for drugs to get them through the day they can be persistent or even aggressive and clumsily try to pickpocket. If the BIB want to do something about them 5am to 7am would be a good time to start a clean up. Soi Buakhao looksto me like No 3 road on a map. I don't spend much time up there ever but didn't know it was a LB area. I usually stay down along No2 road and I am not an early walker anyway. Maybe he did nothing untoward but meany older farangs are too straight and cannot resist a smartass putdown. Bad move! Never insult a Ladyboy or say "no thanks in an impolite manner. I never have problems. A smile and a polite no thanks and keep walking should keep you out of trouble. However one of my friends had real problems in Patong at 7am on his walk along the beach road and had to call for help from a hotel carpark security guy. There were three of them with a motorbike and they were desperate for money. So problems can and do happen without provocation sometimes.

When in Pattaya, l go for an early morning walk between 2nd road & 3rd road.

l've seen only a few LBs who have never bothered me, quite a few drunken Farangs still partying on, Monks, & early starters.

The main things to be wary of are dog poop, overflowing garbage bags, crazy motorbikes & the worst……packs of Soi Dogs.

Thats when you need a pump action shotgun.

l have been distinctly apprehensive many times.

Would be doing some of the mangy curs a favour.

As a matter of interest just how did anyone know that is unknown ladyboy was 18-years-old?

Was that just a guess by the police or does someone know a bit more than they are saying.

As a matter of interest just how did anyone know that is unknown ladyboy was 18-years-old?

Was that just a guess by the police or does someone know a bit more than they are saying.

Maybe saying im 18, was part of the guys offer, in the first place.

disgusting, violent scum bags of pattaya assaulting Tourists. bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

This bar has a particularly active bunch of greeters. It is far better just to walk on the other side of the road (facing the traffic) which avoids them and getting knocked over from behind by a motorcycle. Simples innit?

Sounds like the one on his G string already has.

Well, they do say that people who "hate" ladyboys are those who are turned on by them but hate themselves for it and also those that were tricked by one and found out too late.

I don't hate them but it looks like you do.

"I would be so easy ..."

And maybe anyone who fits the (nebulous) profile could be required to wear a large LB stitched to his/her clothing and have a serial number tattooed on his/her arm.

Easy indeed.

Keep giving out those 500 baht fines.

This happens every day in Pattaya now. 500 bath is a cheap price to destroy Pattaya's reputation as a friendly tourist destination.

Me think BIB work together with LB's, why don't they charge them with assault and send them to jail?

Apron ably bit pissed at that time and opened his mouth in a bad way. You should just say ok thank you go home to my lady now and do a wey hands together. Use your head in these situations and smile. It is easy.

Yes - all Farangs should be warned in advance that they must Wai every street hawker, hooker and vendor that speaks to them. The locals appreciate it so much - you can see how it makes them smile.....

Archived