Dutch far-right leader Geert Wilders appears in court to answer charges of hate speech

rooster59

Dutch constitutional laws don't support differentiation and discrimination for their citizens communities or religion.

Free speech stops when you apply terms of discrimination and defamation.

Dutch law entities who criticised publicly Geert Wilders biased and racist policies were correct.

It's no big secret that he has been trained for 2 years in the Middle East and that he traveled almost 40 times back where he met top officials. From the beginning of his political career he expressed exaggerated interest in this ME country and requested detailed feedback on numerous occasions concerning the Dutch decision for running UN voting in violations of that ME country.

It's also known that he's sponsored by certain lobbies from the US who also preach islamophobic hate speach and support unconditionally this ME country...

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-dutch-wilders-us-idUSBRE8890A720120910

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a load of crap,Whatever happened to Free Speech?If people don't like it and don't like the truth,so be it ,,,Tough Titties ,,, bah.gif

"people don't like it and don't like the truth"

And they most certainly will not be very fond of the future either, but by then it's gonna' be waaaaay to late.

Here is a video of Mr Wilders opening speech. If I were Dutch I'd be absolutely horrified by the hypocrisy, fraudulence and abuse of the Dutch legal system, not on.y by its judiciary but also by its police. Mr Wilders gives many examples of several people who were not prosecuted for saying things far more inflammatory than anything he said. As an aside the standing Hungarian president Victor Orban made a speech recently which was less tactful than anything Mr Wilders said.

But for leftists this is not about truth of justice, it is merely a process aimed at silencing their opposition and further undermining the democratic system, as leftists do the world over given enough time.

http://gatesofvienna.net/2016/03/geert-wilders-in-the-dock-freedom-of-speech-is-the-only-freedom-i-still-have/

If you were Dutch your though process would be totally different.

And exactly what is a "dutch thought process"?

Here is a video of Mr Wilders opening speech. If I were Dutch I'd be absolutely horrified by the hypocrisy, fraudulence and abuse of the Dutch legal system, not on.y by its judiciary but also by its police. Mr Wilders gives many examples of several people who were not prosecuted for saying things far more inflammatory than anything he said. As an aside the standing Hungarian president Victor Orban made a speech recently which was less tactful than anything Mr Wilders said.

But for leftists this is not about truth of justice, it is merely a process aimed at silencing their opposition and further undermining the democratic system, as leftists do the world over given enough time.

http://gatesofvienna.net/2016/03/geert-wilders-in-the-dock-freedom-of-speech-is-the-only-freedom-i-still-have/

Which said there is?

I said that if his background were different his thought process would be different.

this guy Geert Wilders is a fascist neo nazi fascist guy. lets say a sediment and offspring of Nazi invasion of Holland long time ago!

supporting this guy means, you support fascist neo nazis basically and racism and discrimination tied to it.

and for jewish people and other minorities there; today it is muslim this guy hating and tomorrow it will be the jews. please be long sighted.

no room for such guy in Holland or Europe with ancient ideas of discrimination, nazism and racism. this guy is shame for a large percentage of Dutch people according to my friends too.

as a punishment, judged should give him community service at muslim centres or centers for other minorities there.

Edited by Galactus

this guy Geert Wilders is a fascist neo nazi fascist guy. lets say a sediment and offspring of Nazi invasion of Holland long time ago!

supporting this guy means, you support fascist neo nazis basically and racism and discrimination tied to it.

and for jewish people and other minorities there; today it is muslim this guy hating and tomorrow it will be the jews. please be long sighted.

no room for such guy in Holland or Europe with ancient ideas of discrimination, nazism and racism. this guy is shame for a large percentage of Dutch people according to my friends too.

as a punishment, judged should give him community service at muslim centres or centers for other minorities there.

"a fascist neo nazi fascist guy" "supporting this guy means, you support fascist neo nazis basically and racism and discrimination tied to it."

Wooooow.What a load of tripe !! The dwindling,obscure minority which you seem to represent,always are very quick to label anyone critical to the invasion of the West with the statements above.

One day you and the obscure clan sorrounding you will wake up to this fact.........way too late Im afraid coffee1.gif .

Edited by seedy
foto

What a tissue of lies! I suggest you read Geert Wilders account of traveling in Egypt and Israel in his youth. It soon becomes obvious he has nothing against Israel, or Jews. How very considerate of you to use them as a beard to hide Islamists behind.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/171512/geert-wilders-courageous-journey-andrew-harrod

Edited by Steely Dan

Which said there is?

I said that if his background were different his thought process would be different.

You said that "if you were dutch your though process would be totally different" which directly implies that there is some kind of "dutch way of thinking"... hence my question.

What a tissue of lies! I suggest you read Geert Wilders account of traveling in Egypt and Israel in his youth. It soon becomes obvious he has nothing against Israel, or Jews. How very considerate of you to use them as a beard to hide Islamists behind.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/171512/geert-wilders-courageous-journey-andrew-harrod

Geert Wilders didn't travel in Israel. He worked for almost 2 years in a Kibbutz in the West Bank.

Quote from your link :

"As Steyn writes in his forward, the Wilders "who emerges in the following pages is not the grunting thug of media demonology but a well-read, well-traveled, elegant, and perceptive analyst."

From his period in Israel :

post-171721-14585808071648_thumb.jpg

You really believe the nonsense in your links? e.g. "One complainant told Mr. Wilder’s defence lawyer Geert-Jan Knoops that outsiders had come to his mosque with papers, claiming they were ballot papers. Doing what he was told, the man duly “voted” for Mr. Wilders, or so he thought"

Which said there is?

You said that "if you were dutch your though process would be totally different" which directly implies that there is some kind of "dutch way of thinking"... hence my question.

No it does not I my that. As I said, if he were dutch his background would be different from what it is now, and therefore his thought process would be different.
Now you can keep spending time on an incorrect interpretation of my words, or move on.

"a fascist neo nazi fascist guy" "supporting this guy means, you support fascist neo nazis basically and racism and discrimination tied to it."

Wooooow.What a load of tripe !! The dwindling,obscure minority which you seem to represent,always are very quick to label anyone critical to the invasion of the West with the statements above.

One day you and the obscure clan sorrounding you will wake up to this fact.........way too late Im afraid coffee1.gif .

so are you offended when i call a neo nazi fascist as fascist?

and my clan? i am not muslim, i am not jew, dont feel i belong to a race, or religion or whatever. therefore, i dont have a clan but i support any minority oppressed and oppose any racist neo nazi of course.

this is me, you dont like it? please ignore my posts and dont reply.

and you want to support Geert Wilders? lots of nasty neo nazi forums to do that.

and his supporters, neo nazis? some clear examples:

Dutch far-right leader Geert Wilders draws crowd of 8,000 at Neo Nazi ( PEGIDA ) rally in Germany: http://http://global-gathering.com/news/15887

Row after four MPs wear badges in Dutch parliament featuring neo-Nazi insignia: http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/row-after-four-mps-wear-badges-in-dutch-parliament-featuring-neo-nazi-insignia-1.1542900

he says things exactly what Hitler said 70 years ago and yes, he is clear a sediment of neo nazis invaded Holland.

Not to mention how he effects dutch people? so now, they started to throw coins to poor migrant beggars to entertain themselves. what a shame but i believe this is what happens when guys like Gert is around.

and most dutch strongly oppose this Geert Wilders too.

when he is around, discrimination, non tolerance and racism is around as well:

DELETED

dont be naive and read about what jewish people there think about Gert Wilders. As i say, they are scared of him bc they feel like turn might come to them and they feel back stabbed.

and you, you just sleep my friend, It has to be you more than me to think about jewish people at the end! be long sighted a bit. Hitler started the same way with same rhetoric. You dont feel shame on supporting a neo nazi? same neo nazis killed millions innocent jewish people just 70 years ago close to Holland!

These are his supporters, neo nazis, off springs of the nazis killed innocent jews and other minorities:

Dutch far-right leader Geert Wilders draws crowd of 8,000 at Neo Nazi ( PEGIDA ) rally in Germany

http://global-gathering.com/news/15887

and these are how Dutch jewry thinks about Geert Wilders:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/is-the-honeymoon-over-for-geert-wilders-and-dutch-jews/

“This is different from his past statements,” the pro-Israel journalist Ratna Pele wrote on the website RepubliekAllochtonie.nl. “Before it was about Islam or Moroccan criminals, now it’s about the entire group that he says is unacceptable and needs to get out of the country.”

Wilders used the Dutch Jewish community for his political needs domestically and then stabbed them in the back repeatedly now that they are of no use to him as he sets his sights on international politics,” Wim Kortenoeven, a former Party of Freedom lawmaker who resigned in 2012, told JTA.

Statements from Dutch Jewish groups confirmed the community’s widespread outrage. CJO, the umbrella group of Dutch Jewish communities, released a statement that spoke of the group’s “horror” at Wilders’ comments about Moroccans. Summing up the general sentiment, the Dutch Jewish weekly NIW last month averred, “Dutch Jewry is fed up with Geert Wilders.”

Edited by seedy
off topic

Being oppose to Islam and mass immigration to the detriment of your own culture is not 'hate' it's common sense. He does not hate Muslims as they are victims of Islam as well, telling the truth about Islam using it's own scripture is not hate either.

More smears. You can label a group as new-Nazi as many times as you like, but that constitutes no evidence or proof whatsoever.

Jews can of course make their own minds up as individuals. Of course there is a danger of any anti-immigrant group having undisclosed agendas, that is self evident. But based on all available evidence I put this risk as small, especially when without a radical change in policy it is touch and go whether Holland will survive as a Western democracy.

P.S nice try with the football clip, but for years the antisemitism coming with Muslim immigrants resulted in the chant ‘Hamas Hamas, the Jews are for the gas'. In other words a cynical exercise in projection once again.

Edited by seedy
multi quotes -

in reply to Galactus (thread full).

Don't you dare lecture me about the holocaust, especially in light of your obsessive demonization of Israel. Here is what Geert Wilders wrote about Jews.

If the Jews are denied the right to live in freedom and peace, soon we will all be denied this right. If the light of Israel is extinguished, we will all face darkness. If Israel falls, the West falls.

And secondly kindly desist with your dishonesty. The Islamist far right and The European far left (in repugnant alliance) are the cause of far more antisemitism than the so called 'far right'.

70% of the antisemitic attacks in Holland come from immigrants (read Muslim immigrants).

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260591/70-anti-semitic-attacks-netherlands-committed-daniel-greenfield

Edited by Steely Dan

Don't you dare lecture me about the holocaust, especially in light of your obsessive demonization of Israel. Here is what Geert Wilders wrote about Jews.

If the Jews are denied the right to live in freedom and peace, soon we will all be denied this right. If the light of Israel is extinguished, we will all face darkness. If Israel falls, the West falls.

And secondly kindly desist with your dishonesty. The Islamist far right and The European far left (in repugnant alliance) are the cause of far more antisemitism than the so called 'far right'.

70% of the antisemitic attacks in Holland come from immigrants (read Muslim immigrants).

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260591/70-anti-semitic-attacks-netherlands-committed-daniel-greenfield

Do you believe everything they write? Edited by dutchisaan

Do you believe everything they write?
Ah source policing, the last refuge of whoever has no factual argument whatsoever. The Fromtpagemag article took the figure of 70% from an interview with Esther Voet, the editor of Hollands largest Jewish newspaper, she is herself an opponent of the far right, but as she observed to address the problems of Muslim immigration gets you automatically labeled as far right. Here is the source of the interview I mentioned, what she wrote about Geert Wilders 'too many Moroccans' quote and the reaction of some Dutch Jews to is especially interesting.

http://www.investigativeproject.org/4501/dutch-jewish-advocate-rising-anti-semitism#

What I do think is very sad, really very sad: is that when Geert Wilders talked about wanting "fewer Moroccans" in the Netherlands, CIDI and the Jewish community were so quick to condemn that. It reminds us of a period we don't want to be reminded of; but now with all the anti-Semitism that is going on, I have not heard from Muslim organizations yet. And that really saddens me.

More smears. You can label a group as new-Nazi as many times as you like, but that constitutes no evidence or proof whatsoever.

Jews can of course make their own minds up as individuals. Of course there is a danger of any anti-immigrant group having undisclosed agendas, that is self evident. But based on all available evidence I put this risk as small, especially when without a radical change in policy it is touch and go whether Holland will survive as a Western democracy.

P.S nice try with the football clip, but for years the antisemitism coming with Muslim immigrants resulted in the chant ‘Hamas Hamas, the Jews are for the gas'. In other words a cynical exercise in projection once again.

Not getting into the rest, but with dutch football the slogan 'hames, hamas etc.' Has nothing to do with immigration, but with one football club's fans calling themselves Jews.

All the more ironic that Gert is on trial with yet another Islamic atrocity not far away with 34 murdered. This man is only speaking the truth, Islam is a threat, it does not want to integrate and hates western values. Islam should be on trial not Wilders.

Gert should be feeling very comfortable now !

The bombings in Brussels will be difficult for the most rabid of apologists to explain away

Now confirmed as acts of Muslim extremism the bombings lend support to everything Gert has predicted and warned about.

The West needs more men of courage like Gert to rid us of this plague of terror.

The bombings in Brussels will be difficult for the most rabid of apologists to explain away

Now confirmed as acts of Muslim extremism the bombings lend support to everything Gert has predicted and warned about.

The West needs more men of courage like Gert to rid us of this plague of terror.

Wilders's rise in popularity only shows the downsides by living in a democracy, the power of the simple easily manipulated minds, and the total lack of common sense and demographic/socio economic foresight of politicians from the established political parties. The answer always lies in the ....shades of grey....cohesion instead of division. The latter will happen if Wilders comes out a big winner in next national election.

Any vote for him is a ...hate vote....and will bring nothing good to the country. Sadly the trend, with a nutter like Trump rising as well .....its gonna become a dangerous world with uncertain times ahead.

Wilders's rise in popularity only shows the downsides by living in a democracy, the power of the simple easily manipulated minds, and the total lack of common sense and demographic/socio economic foresight of politicians from the established political parties. The answer always lies in the ....shades of grey....cohesion instead of division. The latter will happen if Wilders comes out a big winner in next national election.

Any vote for him is a ...hate vote....and will bring nothing good to the country. Sadly the trend, with a nutter like Trump rising as well .....its gonna become a dangerous world with uncertain times ahead.

Without men like Gert you and every other Westerner will soon be living within the Caliphate and subject to Sharia Law .

Does that appeal ?

Apologists and Appeasers are the dangerous people.

Without men like Gert you and every other Westerner will soon be living within the Caliphate and subject to Sharia Law .

Does that appeal ?

Apologists and Appeasers are the dangerous people.

Well well....I am neither of the above...nor am I a lefty, liberal, or a conservative. I live in Holland and never have experienced any problems nor extreme positives with muslims myself. I am however not blind for the problems caused by an overwhelming minority of muslims in my country. Soft, liberal, laws of punishment by the courts are the main culprit coupled with the total lack of introspection by humans, from all backgrounds, are to blame for the rise of a nutter like Wilders.

I personally have lost faith in politics and politicians. They care only themselves, no matter their political colour and country they are in. Its all a game and Wilders seems, for the many ignoramuses, to be different but he is a plain racist. The topic article has been shown many times on tv overhere and I feel ashamed to be Dutch after seeing it. The tone in which he has made his remarks too, is disgusting.

He is not the answer to all the immigrantproblems overhere.

so when did wanting to protect your culture and way of life and to stop Islamic atrocities become 'hate' ???

so when did wanting to protect your culture and way of life and to stop Islamic atrocities become 'hate' ???

When political correctness ran amock.

Aren't the apologists and appeasers just a bit out of touch with reality ? Who killed all the innocent people in Paris, Brussels airport,..... ? Who is bringing down our democracy ?

Lots of you need to wake up and see it for what it is. Islam is attacking all infidels, people die for nothing because of their violent religion, because they want the world to live by their rules. Maybe the apologists should read up on how the muslim females feel about their sharia law ! As one here stated; I have never personally felt any aggression from Moroccans, so it is just about you not about the rest of society who maybe have run into issues with said group !

Yet whenever a man as Mr Wilders or Mr Dewilder in Belgium states the obvious, they all get on their high horses about hate speech and discrimination against minority groups.

What is so wrong with sending back criminal Morrocans or any other nationalities ? Isn't that what Thailand does with us when we commit a crime here ? First we will do a lengthy jail sentence in prisons not even comparable to our hotel jail cells we have in Europe, then we'll get deported and blacklisted for at least 5 years or sometimes for life. I see nothing wrong with that approach.

It is time to wake up !