Shocking

Snackbar

Went to a major Phuket shopping complex with a damaged smart phone looking for a basic service for a reasonable fee.

After some enquiries here and there learnt that there is one outlet that can fix my problem.

Arrived at the above complex to find it under ongoing external repair. After parling and making my way to the entrance had to complete an assault course to find the entrance.

Found the concession recommend by others to find the engineer absent. The young lady present poked and prodded my device aimlessely to my alarm. And responded to my Thai language with grunts, snorts and incompetence. Shocked and disgusted by this gruesome creatures behaviour I turned tail. Enquired at a nearby concession to be met with a similar low life uneducated incompetent buffon.

Is this all Phuket has to offer? Idiots, con men, fraudsters, cheats and chancers?

After more years than I care to recall this place and it's uneducated, crass creatures has very little of value to offer.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Closed