TV screen freeze

simple1

Hi, can you please advise how to resolve screen freezing when viewing forum postings which requires having to use control, alt, delete to force logoff. On screen message options are to 'continue, debug or cancel' none of which unfreezes the screen. Notebook browser is Firefox and OS Win 7 premium.

Thanks...

First, check the debug log and google for solutions.

If none of the solutions work, then make sure you have your OS up-to-date and update drivers (google your notebook model), reinstall the browser, check temperatures (clean fans if too high), memory usage (kill processes you don't use and use a lighter browser) and disk space (google: free up disk space).

If that doesn't work, try google again for solutions (try describing the problem differently).

If nothing works, backup everything you want to keep such as documents, photos, music and videos, and just do a clean install of Win7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screen freezing is the ultimate annoyance, but I have never seen it happen when reading Thaivisa. Has this started recently on your computer? Did it start after the installation of a new plugin on your Firefox browser?

It would be interesting to track down the cause of your screen freeze but this may prove difficult.

Screen freezing is the ultimate annoyance, but I have never seen it happen when reading Thaivisa. Has this started recently on your computer? Did it start after the installation of a new plugin on your Firefox browser?

It would be interesting to track down the cause of your screen freeze but this may prove difficult.

Issue has been around for quite a while & increased lately & no I haven't recently added a new Firefox plugin. This AM after doing some further research via the Firefox website it was recommended to install a Java script blocker for Thaivisa, 'Yesscript', but this immediately interfered with the Thai Visa functionality so I disabled.

Thoughts?