Re-entry Permit

Three things I need to know.

I've got a Guardianship visa and need to go to Philippines for a week or two. I've been told you need to get a re-entry permit in order to get back in.

1. At which Immigration office can you get a re-entry permit. Promenada or Airport Immigration Office?

2. Which form do you need to fill in?

3. What photocopies you needed to have when applying for it?

Not sure what you have since there is no guardianship visa or extension of stay. An explanation of what you have is needed.

A re-entry permit is needed to keep your current permit to stay or extension valid when you enter the country. If you have multiple entry visa you don't need one.

1. I am sure you will need to office near the airport since it seems you don't have a tourist visa entry or an extension based upon retirement that are done at Promenada.

2. You will use a TM8 form with a a 4 X 6 cm photo attached to it. Download: http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm8.pdf

3. Copy of passport photo page, visa, extension of stay stamp, entry/permit to stay stamp and TM6 departure card.

Not sure what you have since there is no guardianship visa or extension of stay. An explanation of what you have is needed.

A re-entry permit is needed to keep your current permit to stay or extension valid when you enter the country. If you have multiple entry visa you don't need one.

1. I am sure you will need to office near the airport since it seems you don't have a tourist visa entry or an extension based upon retirement that are done at Promenada.

2. You will use a TM8 form with a a 4 X 6 cm photo attached to it. Download: http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm8.pdf

3. Copy of passport photo page, visa, extension of stay stamp, entry/permit to stay stamp and TM6 departure card.

I've got a guardianship visa. I have two children at an International school and I'm the guardian of one of them. My visa goes from 16th June 2015 to 15th June 2016 (based upon my child's visa)