Ex bar owners...fact or fiction girls have mandatory STD checks?

Kenny202

I was always under the impression that receiving fellatio from lovely girls was safer than laying pipe.

Had a friend report he contracted the clap from this activity, once upon a time. Mmmm

The clap as in ghonoreah or syphilis? Highly unlikely. They reckon a large percentage of supposedly straight blokes contract HIV from sex with men but don't admit it

gonorrhea can definitely communicated via oral sex though not as common as vaginal sex. There is even a form of throat clap. Dunno about syphilis - different thing . Dont rely on a forum for this info ask your doctor and or an SSI clinic or google. HIV is less easy to catch from oral sex than the clap, though.

Always wear condoms as they protect you from most dangerous STDs, better safe than sorry, a Japanese firm made recently a great extra thin condom which feels almost bare, also had a friend who contracted a horrible STD from a massage girl working hi-so parlor, the establishment had tests and shit but still got sick and cost him dearly 3 years of intensive treatment.

Whats the name of the jap rubbers? Are they big enough for us?

I never understand the guys who marry bar girls. They wouldn't think of marrying a whore in their own country even where prostitution is legal, regulated and offering some health assurance.

High level of feminist power in western nations while demonizing all concepts of neomasculinity created an entire generation of beta men who are unable to submit their own women thus resorting to other nations to find partners, eastern Europe on the other hand is still conservative somehow contrary to the Western hemisphere.

you wont believe how desperate most of the western men nowadays, I did an experiment with a guy online i picked up the worst Asian female photo and created a fake profile on a dating website in some western country and I ve tried all sort of turn off , 42 yrs old, fat, kids, unemployed etc etc.. the worst demon you could imagine and guess what !! this women was still receiving daily messages from desperate men as young as 35 biggrin.png, even some losers were asking for her address to send her gifts, she was getting as much as 5 messages daily, attractive ones gets as much as 3,000+ messages daily with this tough situation like this how you want them not to marry prostitutes in Thailand.

I can understand the attraction with Asian ladies. My wife is Thai, my previous gf was Chinese (HK) and prior to that I dated a couple of girls of Asian origin in the UK.

Feminism dominates a lot of Western countries, as you know, and laws are heavily weighted, as are judgments, in their favor should you become embroiled in divorce or other legal contest with them.

What I don't understand is the readiness to marry a prostitute and willingness to believe concocted fairy stories. They can meet nice ladies easily enough but perhaps aren't willing to go through a courtship that involves emotional as well as physical relations; or require a younger partner or whatever. I really don't understand that aspect though.

Why get married at all is more pertinent?. But the willingness of European men to marry bar girls is a reflection of how dreadful Aussie, American and British women are these days. Belligerent, graceless, over entitled, lazy, joyless, asexual, over politicised, chain smoking, drunk, plain. One half decent Thai Go Go dancer is far more attractive than most farang wimmin and far more honest about money!

I know some of the Girls used to carry a Doctors Certificate stating they don't have AIDS, but that is not worth the paper it is written on as 100 baht under the table can buy many a signature. When you consider it can take years to show up to begin with, then even if it is real it doesn't mean much. With many different partners they don't know well, the risk is always high no matter the paper they have.

Anyone who is seeing prostitutes on a regular basis in Thailand or anywhere else in the world needs to get their head examined.

Even Charlie Sheen with all his winning and wealth is not immune to HIV.

There are hundreds of other really nasty diseases you can pick up.

Never been with a prostitute here and never will.

Anyone who is seeing prostitutes on a regular basis in Thailand or anywhere else in the world needs to get their head examined.

seriously, would be hard to define a prostitute here. Hardened professional, semi professional, freelancer, girl at a night club. Payment up front, expectancy of other form of payment. Some of the village ladies had "boyfriends" come and visit. Probably married guys doing their rounds, salesman...sling them a few hundred baht to "help" them. Many of the girls in the bars work casually and see it as a night out to potentially meet someone, same as a girl going out to a club back home. Too early in the day to "think to mutt" Edited by Kenny202
  • Like 2

if you walk into a bar, how would you really REALLY know this one girl was tested within a satisfactory time frame. I think she could get infected but test negative since she got infected xxxx minutes/days ago. or infected right after the test.

so if you get to see paper work (seems impossible), are you still 100% sure. no, of course not.

so then it really doesn't matter...

BUT i get your point...some places have a better feeling of being safe since they take measures......

Laughed my guts out over this one....

Your paying believe me even though you think your not. For just about every SE Asian girl, no matter what country she is from, you will be paying for her one way or another...

• Like 1

Your paying believe me even though you think your not. For just about every SE Asian girl, no matter what country she is from, you will be paying for her one way or another...

hard to deny. It's part of the culture. Doesn't mean she's sleeping with 10 different blokes every night though I guess

hard to deny. It's part of the culture. Doesn't mean she's sleeping with 10 different blokes every night though I guess

Thats right Kenny to a Tee.... but we are all paying and it is just a matter of difference how many of use look at it that way. I know more village girls doing several guys or being a part time mai noi for some village head then I can count and everyone is paying some how for it all. I am tired of meeting guys who think they are different as the wife was a 'cashier'.....

Regarding STD checks... that is laughable as well. I know several bar owners here and I know several girls working with HIV and don't give a damn and neither do the owners. Its about that bar fine and drinks. Go down to Pattaya and it would be way worse. I know at least 3 girls in our small village with HIV.

Think across all of Thailand then...

To think your safe boofing hookers... lol

Why not do the right thing? Go with your girl to the Hospital for checks. Then stay exclusive for 3 months then go get tested together again. Then you can be reasonably sure you have found youself a a "clean" prostitute.

Edited by arunsakda

Un-protected sex - you are not only having sex with her/him but everybody else who has bravely ventured unprotected before !

Bravely wouldn't be my first choice of words, maybe retarded hillbilly ghetto trash monkey?

Says the man who uses the King of Hollywood Trash as his profile picture. Also HIV !

Looney response.

I am laughing at you laughing. Why?

Because my girl paid even for our wedding.... including 1 million baht sin-sod.

So keep laughing.... at yourself.

Oh poor me.... your girl different then? White skin, Chinese blood, friends in high places an oh my God!!!.... Sin Sod.... yes truly impressed.

If I believed just a 1/5 of what I read on Thai Visa, I must be a fool.

As the saying goes, "Only a silly sod pays sin sod"... oh, you must be smart.... lol

Oh poor me.... your girl different then? White skin, Chinese blood, friends in high places an oh my God!!!.... Sin Sod.... yes truly impressed.

If I believed just a 1/5 of what I read on Thai Visa, I must be a fool.

As the saying goes, "Only a silly sod pays sin sod"... oh, you must be smart.... lol

I don't give a flyin' if you believe me or not. It's not meant to impress you, but rather make you look like a fool.

Would it butt hurt you even more if I mentioned I have been living free in her house for the past 3 years? You pay and I live in Thailand for free. Such is life.

I suggest you move over to Danish and Isaan photo pre wedding thread and make some more assumptions about Thai women.

• Haha 1

Your the fool mate.... showing off, saying stuff about million baht sin sods and making yourself look the man..... great stuff

I will sit here quietly and leave you too it.... seems a few years here has made you the resident expert... I cannot complain and I have lived in Thailand a 'little' while...

Don't worry... I am not into women as a Transgender has been my partner for 9 years. We are self made people here with a very successful business and I do not need to live off someone else (as in I live here free... wow!!!.... so flapping lucky like YOU)... and I have no need to set myself higher then others here...

Aha....I'm showing off

Many people here marry, have different girls or guys or like myself, transgender partners for many varied reasons. I was here a long time ago (my first trip was when I was 17 over 30 years ago backpacking) and many of my friends here are married to Bar Girls from that time (30 odd years ago). Hell, one of my friends from my Mining Camp bought a Go-Go bar in Bangkok after our first trip and moved to Thailand and never returned...

85% of my friends are still together, living here in Thailand or overseas and have very happy lives even if there girl came from a bar. Might be different now but 30 odd yeas ago, Thailand was a new world to most.

It doesn't matter where you come from back then; it does not matter what you do but it matters what you make of yourself. Just think about that and others here that have been here and married for a long time. Sure, things are different today (well, hell look at this thread about STD's) and peoples perceptions are way different about Thai girls.

I really do not care where someone has come from but it matters to me that they have manners. We all like to think we hit the jack pot with our girlfriends but if your wife is paying for you, lucky you (and I mean it) but it does not mean that others like ourselves have a hard lot in life... we may have no show pony but generally speaking, we are all pretty happy with our lives...

Time for bed now...

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 3/23/2016 at 10:31 AM, Khon Kaen Dave said:

I had a bar in Patts for a few years,and our girls used to have to have a check up every 3 months.It was our rule.They went to a local doctor,who we knew and all had cards that had to be signed and stamped by the doctor involved.They were tested for HIV,Syph and Gonn.The cards were kept in our safe.When a new girl started,we got here tested straight away.later we got them also for chly.It was a case of 'no stamped card,no work 'Of course this isn't a 100% foolproof,but it made us feel a little safer.Some of these girls come down from the village and are unaware that these STD's actually exist. In fact one girl told us that her mother told her it was ok to have unprotected sex with Ferangs,because Ferangs cant get HIV.Now how ignorant is that?

vikings are immune to HIV

https://www.google.com/search?q=viking+gene+hiv&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

On 3/24/2016 at 12:49 PM, totally thaied up said:

dont laugh too hard, because you are wrong.

i'm guessing you are 20+ years older than whomever you shag, and draw your conclusion on that, or you are just not attractive or having anything anyone would want in the sack,

but that are not universal conditions, some SEA girls can have physical lust for a man,

just not for you

• Like 1

On 23/03/2016 at 3:35 PM, marcofunny said:

High level of feminist power in western nations while demonizing all concepts of neomasculinity created an entire generation of beta men who are unable to submit their own women thus resorting to other nations to find partners, eastern Europe on the other hand is still conservative somehow contrary to the Western hemisphere.

you wont believe how desperate most of the western men nowadays, I did an experiment with a guy online i picked up the worst Asian female photo and created a fake profile on a dating website in some western country and I ve tried all sort of turn off , 42 yrs old, fat, kids, unemployed etc etc.. the worst demon you could imagine and guess what !! this women was still receiving daily messages from desperate men as young as 35 biggrin.png, even some losers were asking for her address to send her gifts, she was getting as much as 5 messages daily, attractive ones gets as much as 3,000+ messages daily with this tough situation like this how you want them not to marry prostitutes in Thailand.

Were you left handed or right handed while you were carrying your kinky little experiment?

On 3/24/2016 at 9:47 AM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I believe Mr. Sheen freely admits to having sex with other men.

According to the CDC website the risk of catching HIV while having unprotected sex with an INFECTED woman in 4 in 10,000

(the risk of dying in a RTA is 200 in 10,000)

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html

Most STDs are easily cured with a course of antibiotics costing $1-$2.

Having a cold is usually more unpleasant.

PS. as a mountain biker, often in the jungle, I'm taking 3-5 courses of antibiotics a year for cuts/scrapes and resulting skin infections. Doubt anything would get the chance to take hold. One of the problems in the western world is access to antibiotics is tightly controlled, so people there catching STDs are more likely to spread them.

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Like 1

On 3/22/2016 at 8:32 PM, Kenny202 said:

I been on TV 2 years and never seen one post addressing the matter in a straightforward way. I notice you didn't add anything factual or of use, in fact your post could be interpreted as an each way bet. Tired of blokes like you adding nothing apart from trying to big note yourself. If I knew I wouldn't have asked the question. Would of liked to hear from someone that owned the bar stools, not just sat on them

There you go Kenny, 2 factual posts from me.

22 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I believe Mr. Sheen freely admits to having sex with other men.

According to the CDC website the risk of catching HIV while having unprotected sex with an INFECTED woman in 4 in 10,000

(the risk of dying in a RTA is 200 in 10,000)

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html

Most STDs are easily cured with a course of antibiotics costing $1-$2.

Having a cold is usually more unpleasant.

PS. as a mountain biker, often in the jungle, I'm taking 3-5 courses of antibiotics a year for cuts/scrapes and resulting skin infections. Doubt anything would get the chance to take hold. One of the problems in the western world is access to antibiotics is tightly controlled, so people there catching STDs are more likely to spread them.

FYI the stats about catching HIV unprotected from a woman would be if she was aroused enough to lubricate ( IMO ). Rough sex is likely to cause skin damage to both parties, which would allow transfer.

Always a good idea to use a lubricant if with someone you don't know, wearing a condom or not, as condoms can rupture.

26 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

FYI the stats about catching HIV unprotected from a woman would be if she was aroused enough to lubricate ( IMO ). Rough sex is likely to cause skin damage to both parties, which would allow transfer.

I have never managed to damage my skin during sex.

Maybe a few fingernail marks on my back ..........

• 6 months later...
On 3/22/2016 at 6:58 PM, NCC1701A said:

no they don't.

it would not make any difference as the girls sometimes have many sex partners per day.

Some Soi 6 Pattaya girls have 8-10 partners per day.

Chlamydia very common.

Good luck.

yes sex without condom in thailand. is russian roulette with a pistol not a revolver

Very odd thread, worthy of Stickman!

Unprotected sex with anyone who you are you are monogamous with is a bad idea, hooker or not.

Whether or not bar girls get regular STD checks is an almost pointless question

Porn actors/actress' in California are required to get HIV general STD checks every six weeks I think, yet some still seem to end up getting infected.

Edited by GinBoy2