Ex bar owners...fact or fiction girls have mandatory STD checks?

Kenny202

Some do, some don't. As the above post says, it doesn't make much difference (to you) as they have multiple partners every day. Just take the usual sensible precautions that anyone should when using sex workers.

Edited by brewsterbudgen
  • Like 1

Some bars require it, some girls get checked, the extent of the tests is variable based on the clinic, some test results are paid for without testing, very few I would guess have any form of reliable testing done for most STD's, very few have the full blown AIDS test done because of cost.

• Like 2

3 or 4 months? The areas your shopping at (Nana, Pattaya), are potentially infected 3 or 4 hours before/after your sexy time.

I sadly haven't been shopping for several years. What I was saying is that it can take up to 3 months after testing negative for antibodies to show in blood. You are correct. Like dipping your bare wick in a soup of semen and bacteria. Noice
  • Like 1

Un-protected sex - you are not only having sex with her/him but everybody else who has bravely ventured unprotected before !

Bravely wouldn't be my first choice of words, maybe retarded hillbilly ghetto trash monkey?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All the girls get checked immediately after each customer...

It's safe enough for you to bury those concerns in the back of your head not think about it and go bareback... Ride on cowboi

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know a few BG's and have heard them tell their war stories. ( I am a fly on the wall at the GF's salon, I hear it all). It's not uncommon to hear a girl panicked about having let a customer go bareback and, shall we say, leave a deposit. NONE are worried about STD's. Some are worried about being pregnant. Some love the idea. But I am just a fly on a wall...what do I know.

• Like 2

I was seeing a Soi 6 bar girl on a regular basis. At this particular bar, the owner required them to get checked monthly. She told me one girl had a "sick pussy" and the girls took turns taking the test for her.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1,456 posts and you are " WONDERING " whether this is fact or fiction ? blink.png

The mind truly boggles !

I been on TV 2 years and never seen one post addressing the matter in a straightforward way. I notice you didn't add anything factual or of use, in fact your post could be interpreted as an each way bet. Tired of blokes like you adding nothing apart from trying to big note yourself. If I knew I wouldn't have asked the question. Would of liked to hear from someone that owned the bar stools, not just sat on them

Good reply, I had a share in a bar in Phuket about 9 years ago and the girls in the bar went for a check up (or said they did) monthly, they use to come back with some sort of paperwork date stamped. Also regularly had 2 Thai ladies who came to the bar handing out free condoms so think the girls were more concerned about their own health than that of their customers. Have not seen any such precaution since then. Take care mate.

• Like 1

no they don't.

it would not make any difference as the girls sometimes have many sex partners per day.

Some Soi 6 Pattaya girls have 8-10 partners per day.

Chlamydia very common.

Good luck.

Not sure "partner" is the right word? gigglem.gif

Some do, some don't. As the above post says, it doesn't make much difference (to you) as they have multiple partners every day. Just take the usual sensible precautions that anyone should when using sex workers.

just to add to this..

always wise to think twice regardless the work the other partner does.

Just a question

when was your own STD check?.

and what did they check and not check?

you show your paperwork before you go fore the 'hardware'?

Edited by Autonuaq
  • Like 1

Most bar owners don't care. They are more concerned about cash flow. Wash before, after and pee immediately after. Pour hydrogen peroxide down Mr. one eye and mouth wash, after and worry more about a motorcycle/van injury accidents and crossing the street! Get an HIV and syphilis blood test twice a year. Learn about the benefits of taking oregano oil periodically. Sex has more health benefits than all the negative nonsense. If you are gay or inject drugs worry about HIV from that behavior!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Un-protected sex - you are not only having sex with her/him but everybody else who has bravely ventured unprotected before !

Bravely wouldn't be my first choice of words, maybe retarded hillbilly ghetto trash monkey?

Says the man who uses the King of Hollywood Trash as his profile picture. Also HIV !

I had a bar in Patts for a few years,and our girls used to have to have a check up every 3 months.It was our rule.They went to a local doctor,who we knew and all had cards that had to be signed and stamped by the doctor involved.They were tested for HIV,Syph and Gonn.The cards were kept in our safe.When a new girl started,we got here tested straight away.later we got them also for chly.It was a case of 'no stamped card,no work 'Of course this isn't a 100% foolproof,but it made us feel a little safer.Some of these girls come down from the village and are unaware that these STD's actually exist. In fact one girl told us that her mother told her it was ok to have unprotected sex with Ferangs,because Ferangs cant get HIV.Now how ignorant is that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1