Arrange for a courier to collect documents for me - help needed please

mattk1

Hey everyone,

I am in the process of getting my Thai marriage certificate and kids birth certificates legalised by the Thai ministry of foreign affairs, and after this is done they need to be legalised again by the Spanish embassy in Bangkok (we are moving to Spain).

Our flight is on April 5th and because of a few problems with signatures etc, we have been delayed in getting the MFA stamps and as a result we will be late handing the documents to the Spanish embassy too. Their legalization process tales 3-4 days so it's getting very close to our departure date and we may have to leave without the documents.

The Spanish embassy don't offer a delivery service but said I can authorize someone to collect my documents if they have a letter and a copy of my passport.

So, I was wondering has anyone here ever used a courier service to do this kind of thing? I would need to authorize the courier to collect my documents and then send them to our address in Spain.

I feel worried about leaving the documents behind but if we run out of time we will have no choice facepalm.gif

So if anyone has any experience of this or can recommend a company I would be most grateful of your help smile.png

Cheers everyone