Muay Thai In Pattaya (or Any Fighting Really...)

Slated

I film fighting. It may not sound like much of a career, but I love it. I haven't spent any time in pattaya, and don't see much of a reason to spend time there... I do hear that there are lots of fights. True Thai fighting, or just a westerner getting his backside handed to him, it would be great to see.

Are the weekends the best, or only time, to see fights? How common, and how hard to find are they?

I greatly appreciate any information!!!!!

Hi mate

Only been to Patts for 4 weeks but theres a bar along beach road, right at the entrance to Walking Street, loads of beer bars with skinny arsed chicks in, with a ring in the middle where tey hold fights. I think they have a 'anyone welcome' night where any tanked up farang can have a go at getting his ass kicked, I stumbled across a couple of clips on YouTube...

Im sure some of the regular Pattayans will be able to help a bit more

good luck

glenbat

that's what I'm looking for

any additional info would be great!

Go to Sattahip. Enter the Thai Marine Recon unit. Tell them they are a bunch of idiot little Thai monkeys.

P.S. Get someone else to do the filming.

Goodness me - you will see some fighting.

Cheers,

Couthy.

3 tourist bar areas for thai boxing that I know about. The one at the entrance of Walking Street, one on Walking Street under Marine Disco before the Dollhouse and one on Beach road, sorry forget the exact location as don't drink there much but a few sois from the start of Walking.

My advice would be to head up to Tony's gym on third road where most of the farang train and ask around there, that would be the best source of info.