Do I still have to do the 90 Day Report?

I have a marriage Extension and I'm due to Report on April 6th... I'm getting Divorced soon so I'm going out of Thailand before the 6th and coming back in on a Tourist visa.. Do I still need to Report on the 6th or not??

Thanks

If you are not in Thailand on the 6th there will be no need to report !

I will be back in Thailand before the 6th but with a different Visa in my passport.. Does that then invalid the 90 Day Report for marriage??

If you leave the country, without a re-entry permit, the extension of stay becomes invalid.

I have never heard of a "90 Day Report for marriage" so cannot answer that question.

• You only need to report if staying in the country longer than 90 days. As you are leaving before the 6th you don't need to report.

Your permit to stay ("marriage extension") will end when you exit as long as you don't have a valid re-entry permit.

When you re-enter using the Tourist Visa you have no further need to report every 90 days.

Edited by elviajero
  • Like 1

whistling.gif If you are out of the country at that time, there is no need for you to do q 90 day report.

90 day reports are only required when you spend 90 days or more in country

As someone else posted if you leave Thailand without a exit-re-entry permit, your extension will automatically be ended when you leave.

If you intend to get another extension that requires 90 day reporting, for whatever reason,, your new 90 day count down clock will be started at that time.

So, if you leave before your 90 day reporting is due....you do not have to do90reporting as your current extension is finished when you leave without a exit re-entry permit.

if you are going to enter on a tourist visa, have you thought about getting a multi entry non imm 'o' visa at savannakhet, before the divorce goes through, just a thought which would help you long term stay in Thailand, and would still be good after the divorce.

if you are going to enter on a tourist visa, have you thought about getting a multi entry non imm 'o' visa at savannakhet, before the divorce goes through, just a thought which would help you long term stay in Thailand, and would still be good after the divorce.

That would require the cooperation of the wife !

Signed copies of her ID and Tabian Baan are required.

That would require the cooperation of the wife !

Signed copies of her ID and Tabian Baan are required.

yes it would

I will be back in Thailand before the 6th but with a different Visa in my passport.. Does that then invalid the 90 Day Report for marriage??

If you leave the country, without a re-entry permit, the extension of stay becomes invalid.

I have never heard of a "90 Day Report for marriage" so cannot answer that question.

OP, sorry to Hijack your thread. A question above above reply.

"I have never heard of a "90 Day Report for marriage" so cannot answer that question."

I'm about to change from retirement to marriage extension. When I have marriage extension, does this mean no longer need to do 90 day report ?

Any info, comments appreciated.

Cheers ..... Mal.

OP, sorry to Hijack your thread. A question above above reply.

"I have never heard of a "90 Day Report for marriage" so cannot answer that question."

I'm about to change from retirement to marriage extension. When I have marriage extension, does this mean no longer need to do 90 day report ?

Any info, comments appreciated.

Cheers ..... Mal.

That was a bit of a sarcastic reply because it just says marriage and does not mention extension.

All extensions and visa entries that allow a stay longer than 90 days require a person to do the reports.