THE England thread

rijit

No end product? Nine shots on goal - most on target? Plus decent defence by Slovakia.

Better delivery ball would have increased that and maybe one would have gone in. Too many balls aimed too generally and several not getting over first man.

Good performances by 5 of the 6 changes I thought. Being a Gunner I was watching Wilshere carefully. Either he has been told to sit and hold or he's still not fully fit - looks out of sorts to me and pedestrian. I would have him off at half time. Vardy looks very dangerous and the two backs are seamless replacements.

Always frustrating not to get a goal from good posession in their half so I understand where you are coming from but if the match were to proceed as in the first half would expect a win. Conversion not good enough to face a great team like Spain though of course

End product meaning goals, not sure Wiltshire is sure about his role and Henderson is just pants, agree about full backs.

Come on Roy that piece of rubbish by Jack was the signal to get Wayne on.

If he was supposed to be playing CAM I doubt we'll see him play another game in the Euros.

Edited by SantiSuk

Maybe maybe not. Have to be lined up with all the other small nations who put up heroic (=boring) defences most of their last nights! TV pundits celebrating that fact but in reality it has been a direst of dire tourneys so far. Spain, Italy and one performance from Belgium excepted

Maybe maybe not. Have to be lined up with all the other small nations who put up heroic (=boring) defences most of their last nights! TV pundits celebrating that fact but in reality it has been a direst of dire tourneys so far. Spain, Italy and one performance from Belgium excepted

And of course Wales tonight. gigglem.gifgigglem.gifgigglem.gifgigglem.gif

Bloody Difficult when you've got good athletes covering something like maybe 10sq metres ,,, agree with bilic when teams take us on,, ie better teams that want to win as opposed to not wanting to lose England could well find it easier. Don't care what blocks is spouted Im still optimistic.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

A bit like arsenal then.