Thai man shot in leg outside well known Pattaya pub

rooster59

Wow!!

Some Thai shoots another Thai in a pub car park hoo hah!?

Why are people getting excited about that?

This will have happened in America scores of times last night, in Britain as well I suspect, and Oz. Just because it happens near where you are doesn't make it any more serious hahaha

But here come the Pattaya bashers . . . . coffee1.gif

Maybe where you come from it does but it doesn't in the UK

Doen't happen in the UK! So what is operation Trident? Where is Gunchester? The UK has all kinds of gun crime - probably more than Thailand in proportion to gun ownership and distribution and the low level of armed police. Not only that:the random, meaningless violence is much worse in the UK - just go to any AnE ward at the weekend - the scum are even fighting there.

Boys will be boys

Pattaya is a party city. People like having fun.

The pubs are always open later than in Bangkok.

I have heard a rumor that their will be a major crackdown starting June. I hope common sense prevails and the Fun Police don't ruin Fun City.

Fun city? You have a weird sense of what fun is if you think Pattaya is a fun place

In 45 years of travelling round the world I have not heard of or been to a more fun place than Pattaya. If you cannot fun have in Pattaya you have to be dead. Pattaya has great night life, great international restaurants, cheap transport, beaches, jungles, temples lakes and mountains nearby. It has a great sex scene. Its very cheap to live here. It craps on New York, London, Paris, Rio, Bangkok, Madrid, ...........................Please I beg you advice - where is better?

Pattaya 20 odd years ago - and safer