Face lift and eye lift

blackcab

My sister is considering coming to Thailand for a face lift and and eye lift.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a surgeon in Bangkok please, along with a rough estimate of the costs involved. The surgeon must be able to speak enough English to explain the procedure and answer any questions from my sister. It goes without saying but quality is paramount.

Also would there be any days spent as an inpatient and how long until she would be fit to fly?

Thanks for helping.

Dr. Amorn Poomee at Bumrungrad is IMO the best. He trained and worked in the US for many years and is US board certified. English obviously fluent, and he really takes his time and gives a very natural look. He does cost more than others, even at the same hospital. Best to email the hospital for cost estimate, specifying him. It will depend on the extent of the face lift as well i.e. total, or just lower, or mid and lower etc so if she can send photos with the email (full face and right and left profile) this will help. As of a couple of years ago a mid+lower facelift with him was about US$7,000. 2 night stay in hospital required and included in the price (package price inclusive of private room and all inpatient meds). Will need follow up 10-14 days after the surgery to remove sutures, should not fly till then, and should not travel too far from Bangkok either in case of problems - main risk being delayed bleeding. Dr. Amorn is very conservative about this, which I think is good.

Archived