Seeking Probiotics in Bangkok

Pasularia

On 3/27/2016 at 10:29 PM, DogNo1 said:

How about eating Kimchi? Seems to work for me. I also sometimes take Jarrow-Dophilus EPS which I order from iHerb. It doesn't require any refrigeration. Google it. iHerb is my source for supplements here with no shipping charges and a 7 baht import tax on shipments under $80. Full details are on the iHerb site. My orders have recently been taking about two weeks to arrive.

I ordered a probiotic from "iherb" about 10 months ago....still waiting!!

40 minutes ago, davhend25 said:

I ordered a probiotic from "iherb" about 10 months ago....still waiting!!

You didn't get the cancellation message, credit card probably declined. I ordered a month ago and received in 3 weeks.

1 hour ago, JSixpack said:

You didn't get the cancellation message, credit card probably declined. I ordered a month ago and received in 3 weeks.

No message from them of any kind.  Credit card looked like it went through.  To be fair, I never really followed up on the order. I think they said on their website that it would take about a month to receive, so I ordered and just forgot about it. Then one day I remembered that I hadn't received it and just ordered a probiotic from Lazada. I know that iherb is popular with TV members so I'll probably give them another shot and hope for better luck.  Thanks for the information.

DH

2 hours ago, davhend25 said:

No message from them of any kind.  Credit card looked like it went through.  To be fair, I never really followed up on the order. I think they said on their website that it would take about a month to receive, so I ordered and just forgot about it. Then one day I remembered that I hadn't received it and just ordered a probiotic from Lazada. I know that iherb is popular with TV members so I'll probably give them another shot and hope for better luck.  Thanks for the information.

DH

Sometimes the message may have gone into your junk/spam box. They may even have refunded the amount--as they will do. So you gotta follow up. I'm not promoting iherb but they're about the best we got here. I've found them honest & reasonable.

4 minutes ago, JSixpack said:

Sometimes the message may have gone into your junk/spam box. They may even have refunded the amount--as they will do. So you gotta follow up. I'm not promoting iherb but they're about the best we got here. I've found them honest & reasonable.

I know a lot of people here swear by them, so I'll definitely give them another try. There are products I really like, that are just not available here. 

Thanks again for the good information!

DH

• 5 months later...