Nannay / Maid Job

impossible_me

:o Dear Mrs. /Mr.

I am Wannee Jitrattanasuk, 22 years old now i am live in Bangkok ,if you are looking for Nanny or baby sitter so I would like to apply for this job , I have had ever taking care my young brother and a sister when i was 11 yeas old my mom she gone to working on the bank and my dad he gone work freelance job, so I am first sister of family then i took care my young brother and the sister, included worked light house ,iroing, washing the clostes, make easy cook, i was hight school my autie who she was getting pregnant i took her kid till he 's 5 years old nowaday he's 7 years old and live with my autie in the hometown, on i graduated in english and french languages, and still light working house,

I was 19 years old my dad he have been bankrupt i stop to learn in university my grand mom she had sick in paralysis or disability, my family including my adotped family they asked me for tooking care my grand mom and let learning in later year i spent time with taking care of her 9 months put her up, take a bath to her, feed her, listen book for her, talk to her about the past story she had ever been, excercise and workout her in the hostipal every wednesday and saturday , on monrning i were excersice her too but on wednesday and saturday the hopital checked her body, apply for university agin between i were the first of university she on hopital 3 months on 3 months i almost didn't back home still take care her till the last her breath, and worked in plastic factory few months moved in Bangkok I am working on internetcafe right now till see you post i decide to quit job and i would like to start new job with your family i called your phone number you post on internet i would like to see your kid .

I m love kid and cool hearted, sincerely, friendly and a lot of energic play with kid, read book for your kid ,teach you kid about computer,languegs or history I hope you willl pick me one in your family so please let me know about your consideration you can contact me via PM through Thai Visa

sincerly

Ms.Wannee (Araminta ) Jitrattanasuk

***edited*** personal details removed by Moderator - please use PM to contact the OP.

Edited by Jai Dee

• 4 months later...

Hello Wannee,

I am looking for a maid who can be with me on a long term basis. If interested call me on 0814038141. Thanks

Lakshmi

:o Dear Mrs. /Mr.

I am Wannee Jitrattanasuk, 22 years old now i am live in Bangkok ,if you are looking for Nanny or baby sitter so I would like to apply for this job , I have had ever taking care my young brother and a sister when i was 11 yeas old my mom she gone to working on the bank and my dad he gone work freelance job, so I am first sister of family then i took care my young brother and the sister, included worked light house ,iroing, washing the clostes, make easy cook, i was hight school my autie who she was getting pregnant i took her kid till he 's 5 years old nowaday he's 7 years old and live with my autie in the hometown, on i graduated in english and french languages, and still light working house,

I was 19 years old my dad he have been bankrupt i stop to learn in university my grand mom she had sick in paralysis or disability, my family including my adotped family they asked me for tooking care my grand mom and let learning in later year i spent time with taking care of her 9 months put her up, take a bath to her, feed her, listen book for her, talk to her about the past story she had ever been, excercise and workout her in the hostipal every wednesday and saturday , on monrning i were excersice her too but on wednesday and saturday the hopital checked her body, apply for university agin between i were the first of university she on hopital 3 months on 3 months i almost didn't back home still take care her till the last her breath, and worked in plastic factory few months moved in Bangkok I am working on internetcafe right now till see you post i decide to quit job and i would like to start new job with your family i called your phone number you post on internet i would like to see your kid .

I m love kid and cool hearted, sincerely, friendly and a lot of energic play with kid, read book for your kid ,teach you kid about computer,languegs or history I hope you willl pick me one in your family so please let me know about your consideration you can contact me via PM through Thai Visa

sincerly

Ms.Wannee (Araminta ) Jitrattanasuk

***edited*** personal details removed by Moderator - please use PM to contact the OP.