Where to do the 90 days report?

Hi,

I have heard that you cannot do anymore your 90 days report at Bangkok Cheng Wattana if your visa (non Imm B in my case) was done in another provinces... Seems that you have to go back to the Immigration office of that province...

That is extremely annoying and epensive

Can somebody confirmed this?

Thanks

Bob

Thanks Eclipse but I have done it sometimes in Bangkok in the past although my visa is made in Samui without problem...

That meant that you cannot travel in the country for more than 90 days without going back to your place?

Does that mean that the 90 days report by internet is bullshit too? I've to do it yesterday, the immigration website bugged...

Thanks Eclipse but I have done it sometimes in Bangkok in the past although my visa is made in Samui without problem...

That meant that you cannot travel in the country for more than 90 days without going back to your place?

Does that mean that the 90 days report by internet is bullshit too? I've to do it yesterday, the immigration website bugged...

You can do a 90 day report in person at the office from which the extension was obtained or by mail (not all offices) or by using the 90 day on line reporting option

If your report was due yesterday you have no option other than to do it in person.

Until early last year they were accepting 90 day reports away from your home office. A directive was sent out stating they are to only to be done where you got your extension unless you formally change your address. I think this was done to have all report records kept at the office where your extension was done.

Not sure how flexible Samui is on receiving mailed in 90 day reports less than 7 day before the report date. I suggest you try doing your report by EMS today. They would have it tomorrow if you did that.

• Like 1

My report is due on April 3rd ... I thought to do it in Bangkok this week. I will be back in Samui not before May.

Very annoying!

One option would be an flight out of Thailand and back the same day before April 3. This would negate the need for the 90-day report. If you do this, remember to get a reentry permit if you do not already have one.

Alternatively, just pay the fine for failure to report on time.

Does anyone have any idea about the true state of 90-days ONLINE?

It was rumoured for months that it could only be done using IE.

I have a Mac. I can get into the Immigration site using Chrome (my normal browser)--but I cannot access the link to 90 days.

It would save a long journey and and queueing if someone could help!

90-day reporting is fairly daft anyway.

Eddy

I have a Mac. I can get into the Immigration site using Chrome (my normal browser)--but I cannot access the link to 90 days.

Eddy

You honestly can not think of a way to get access to a windows machine running IE?

Really?

No friend, acquaintance, hotel business center, computer shop (Pantip Plaza???) ... police station.

Eddy

You need to use Safari and enable the development menu. Under user agent on it you can select one for IE.

• Like 1

Thx

I can get as far as Safari for Developers menu, but then I cannot see where to go.

I can't write web pages so presumably I'm not tecchie enuf.

Eddy

Eddy,

I think UbonJoe, has, as always .. handed out the solution .. but you are not "techie enough" to follow that. Fair enough.

Please. If this is over your head ... You don't need to fiddle with your Apple and create more issues. (I am, of course, loving another example why Apple is such a huge waste of money .. it CREATES issues .. and unless you are a serious graphic designer ... solves very few)

Anyway ... here is a thought.

Pretend you LOST your computer.

What might you do? Since you are in BKK, I would walk into the lobby of one of the hundreds of excellent hotels, ask to use the business center .. happily pay a fee if requested. (Or, God forbid, go to your EMBASSY)

If you dress smartly, they will not even question you, you simply ask where the business center is and take it from there.

OR - Tell them the truth ... you do not have a computer and urgently need to complete critical passport paper work. You will be pleasantly surprised how gracious and helpful they will be.

Edited by Guest

Eddy

For those of you on Macs with Chrome, it is possible to proceed with the online reporting.

Go to: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

You will see the screen attached complaining "Your connection is not private" that looks like an error screen. This is due to technical issues with the SSL certificates used by the immigration department (I believe).

On this screen, click the "Advanced" link, which will open more information just below. Here click the "Proceed to extranet.immigration.co.th (unsafe)" link. They are calling this unsafe, because (I believe), the authenticity of the certificate used by immigration cannot be verified by top level certificate authorities. It is safe enough, as the domain is unlikely to be hijacked, and the communications will still be encrypted.

At this point, you will be on the immigration page and ready to proceed...

post-219062-0-40764200-1459227298_thumb.

post-219062-0-89383100-1459227313_thumb.

post-219062-0-63020600-1459227329_thumb.

• Like 1