Pattaya stepfather molests 9 year old stepdaughter at roadside

webfact

Pattaya Stepfather Molests 9 Year Old Stepdaughter at Roadside

helmet3.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- At 1:30 pm on Monday 29th March a Pattaya man was seen engaging in a sexual act in a parked pickup truck.

Pattaya Police Colonel Chonapat Nawalak, while out on patrol encountered a pickup truck pulled over by the side of the road on Highway 7. The pickup”s secluded spot raised suspicion with Khun Chonapat and so he parked his motorbike and crept up on foot to see if any mischief was afoot.

Police Colonel Chonapat was dismayed to see what appeared to be an adult male receiving oral sex from a minor in the vehicle. Banging on the glass the officer forced the man, who was later found to be Mr. Wanchai Chansri from Sra Kaew, to exit the vehicle and then helped the 9 year old girl from the car.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/222434/pattaya-stepfather-molests-9-year-old-stepdaughter-roadside/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-03-30

Sadly it probably wasn't the first time ! This guy needs to be dealt with! And not by courts ! How about the ovals in the village or th female wing in a prison having his company ! The poor girl, I hope she gets the all the help possibly and more.

Sadly it probably wasn't the first time ! This guy needs to be dealt with! And not by courts ! How about the ovals in the village or th female wing in a prison having his company ! The poor girl, I hope she gets the all the help possibly and more.

Read the link and you learn that it definitely was not.

What a piece of work.....

Amazing Thailand.

Printing a picture of the 9 year old victim, normally we get the pointy picture with the perp.

There is wishful thinking that the perp already has been given the hospitality treatment and phone book interrogation by the BIB. And that he is in no condition to be photographed.

But my fear is that he has contributed to some "pension fund" of sorts and avoided the loss of face.......

This sort of thing is sadly all too common in Thailand and the majority of it is not reported. Many Thai women tell stories of how they were sexually abused in Childhood, some even went to Monks for help but were turned away. Sick society full of perverts, the majority not Foreigners !

I had a TGF from that area, and in her particular village, a father had knocked up his own daughter. At first the village ostracized him until they saw him take care of her as if she was his wife. They then welcomed him back into the fold. Thainess.

blink.pngblink.pngblink.png

From what my wife has told me, the majority of girls in most Thai villages away from the big cities, lose their innocence and virginity to fathers, step-fathers and uncles by the time they are 12. We, those of us from the West, find this disgusting and revolting, while the Thai consider it an everyday thing.

...is this 'humanity' nowadays...???

....where is the mother....

...and please say that the sick, sad excuse for a man will be severely punished...and never will be able to do that again...to anyone...

...but alas....we never hear of any harsh sentencing......

This one act he did can damage her psyche for life. My friend buried his daughter because she was repeatedly molested by a family member as a young girl and she never got over it...led her into drug abuse etc. etc. I hope this girl gets some help from people who know what they are doing. I somehow doubt she will have the support she really needs here in LOS.

What I find confusing was the charge.

Having sex with a minor under 13 in a public place.

First is where it occurred relevant?

Is the legal age of consent now 13? I thought it was 15.

I hope the poor girl is getting good help.

Also that the pervert is severely punished.

Makes me wonder just how common this behavior may be...prepping young women to work in the sex-trade by the age of 15...endless parade of male family and friends helping prepare her for some naive farang ATM personal banker...

Makes me wonder just how common this behavior may be...prepping young women to work in the sex-trade by the age of 15...endless parade of male family and friends helping prepare her for some naive farang ATM personal banker...

For the first time words fail me. This perverted act committed on a very young girl is somewhat barbaric. It defies logic. Particularly to us westerners who couldn't condone this behaviour no matter how it's explained to us about villages or whatever. This sex monster needs to be made an example of and strung up by the nuts until he perishes and repents his sins.

In all likely hood, ggt, it's a lot more common that you think. From the things my Thai wife, and others have told me, this is a "common thing" in many villages. I met one woman once who openly admitted that she lost her virginity to her favorite uncle on her 9th birthday, as did both her older and younger sister, and she didn't think it was a big deal. Just a common occurrence in her village. My wife has told me stories that I can't fathom or begin to understand of how young girls in villages are recruited into sex, not by strangers or boyfriends, but family members. Usually step fathers and uncles.

Here in Chiang Mai, in my moo baan, one man was finally forced to sell he house and move out when neighbors discovered that he was sleeping with, and having sex with, his own 12 year old daughter. Neighbors found out when the girl openly admitted it to one of her friends here, and her friend told her parents. Neighbors banded together and gave the man 1 week to move out, or they would burn his house down. He and daughter were gone in 2 days.

It happens more than we think, but is finally starting to be revealed in the social media, and steps are FINALLY starting to take place to end it.

Edited by Just1Voice