Will you marry me? Apply now screams massive billboard of writhing Thai actress!

webfact

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How can one be half naked? It's like being half pregnantDo

Don't be a halfwit.

I shall endeavor to persevere to be a Full-Wit..... It's in the water in Thailand. Not too difficult to do.

clap2.gif

One of you is half-right.

Looks like lot of our ThaiVisa members have bright chances now! tongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png

yep, put on long trousers, shoes, oops almost forgot the socks, i am booked on vip bus at midnight.

only problem is where to stay, after the golden palace on suk soi 1 closed up.

hold on darling, im on my way.

if she can wait 45 years, 10 hours is not too long

Have to agree with you about the Golden Palace--room C, by the pool please.

Here is the chance to get a wealthy hi-so Thai girl--one who may not need your money--then you could be the cock of the cuckold walk.

Looks like lot of our ThaiVisa members have bright chances now! tongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png

yep, put on long trousers, shoes, oops almost forgot the socks, i am booked on vip bus at midnight.

only problem is where to stay, after the golden palace on suk soi 1 closed up.

hold on darling, im on my way.

if she can wait 45 years, 10 hours is not too long

Have to agree with you about the Golden Palace--room C, by the pool please.

Here is the chance to get a wealthy hi-so Thai girl--one who may not need your money--then you could be the cock of the cuckold walk.

golden palace, an oasis of, i dont know what.

first time i checked in their, i carried my own bags upstairs, as the old bell hop, was more like a bell shuffle due to his age.

"...the porky princess"?

Sexism much?!

Thank you for this. I really find the tone of the original article offensive, with the repeated swipes at her unfashionable curviness. (I should look so good!)

So she decided to look for a guy in an unorthodox way... I admire her creativity and her guts.

Furthermore, the ad is a great filtering device. She's clearly a very public person. Only someone who can deal with that should apply.

"...the porky princess"?

Sexism much?!

Thank you for this. I really find the tone of the original article offensive, with the repeated swipes at her unfashionable curviness. (I should look so good!)

So she decided to look for a guy in an unorthodox way... I admire her creativity and her guts.

Furthermore, the ad is a great filtering device. She's clearly a very public person. Only someone who can deal with that should apply.

And she does have a lot of gut to admire tongue.png

But where to take her for a first date??

All you can eat buffet with Chinese tourist?

dont worry, after 12 beers, the nuptial duties, my girl will return unscathed with 12 plates of prawns, those package tour chinese will have no hope.

also no uneaten food charge for us.

Officials pull down 'indecent' Bangkok billboard of chubby Thai star seeking husband
The Phuket News

post-249866-0-43334500-1459335982_thumb.

BANGKOK: -- Attention all the single ladies pushing 40 who can't seem to find the right man using conventional channels – friends, agencies, personals, dating sites and Facebook – perhaps consider announcing your human needs on a billboard!

At least that's what one semi-famous, chubby Thai actress allegedly did along a busy Bangkok thoroughfare recently, which though has yet to yield the actress a suitor, has become the talk of the town.

A provocative photo of “Pui” Aranya was plastered on a huge billboard earlier in March in the Thai capital's Lad Prao area. The advertisement bore a message in Thai that read: “40 and still fresh. Pui Aranya announces [that she is] looking for a husband. Let me get it once before I die”, followed by a message in English that read “Want you”, as well as a phone number.

Full Story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/officials-pull-down-indecent-bangkok-billboard-of-chubby-thai-star-seeking-husband-56839.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-03-30

Funny there are a few people sprouting the usual "only in Thailand" thing. I seem to recall quite a few Brit, American and other nationality "virgins" selling the right to be the 'first" in auctions. ( A hooker by definition)
Here we have someone who may be lonely (hopefully not just a publicity stunt) and driven to the act of promoting her wishes of wanting to be married before giving herself up.

Of course those fine upstanding lasses from Westopia are better because they are...hmm. from Westopia I guess

If she's genuine, I wish her luck and hope she finds true happiness ad not just a gold digging gogo dog who's going to milk her for every cent.

Edited by Lopchan

And some gal had to apologize for 'sexy dancing'. The car dealership didn't have to apologize. The male actor didn't have to apologize. And this bare-titted super-star will not have to apologize. Amazing Thailand. What's the difference. Money!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/906838-prayut-proposes-law-change-to-control-motor-show-pretties/?utm_source=newsletter-20160330-1518&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

With that said, sure! She can be my mia noi. I need another one. <not>

Edited by connda

Funny there are a few people sprouting the usual "only in Thailand" thing. I seem to recall quite a few Brit, American and other nationality "virgins" selling the right to be the 'first" in auctions. ( A hooker by definition)

Here we have someone who may be lonely (hopefully not just a publicity stunt) and driven to the act of promoting her wishes of wanting to be married before giving herself up.

Of course those fine upstanding lasses from Westopia are better because they are...hmm. from Westopia I guess

If she's genuine, I wish her luck and hope she finds true happiness ad not just a gold digging gogo dog who's going to milk her for every cent.

post-134393-0-38102600-1459338492_thumb.

The OP says she sports a few extra pounds, then calls her porky princes, then calls her plump Pui.

We get it. Enough. If anyone other than Admin or their fair haired buddy posters had posted it, it would be deleted, or at least those parts would be deleted.

We are all equal, but some posters are more equal than others.

Best of luck to the actress and hopefully she doesn't even know what Thaivisa is.

sodom and gomorrah

Chlamydia & herpes ?

please dont mis use the name of those patron s*ints

me and cherub will be ok, i have had crabs a few times, thank you, doncaster, portsmouth, sydney, zanzibar, naples and eve from walking street, and my girl is a virgin of 45 years, no probs here.

Pui - who sports a few more pounds than is usually fashionable in a Thai woman - has appeared in many films though she usually plays the friend or the elder sister of the main star and never gets the Thai man. Only the old and crippled Farang.

Pui - who sports a few more pounds than is usually fashionable in a Thai woman - has appeared in many films though she usually plays the friend or the elder sister of the main star and never gets the Thai man. Only the old and crippled Farang.

old crippled, and reporting for duty sir.