Will you marry me? Apply now screams massive billboard of writhing Thai actress!

webfact

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

harold 'can you give me 5 million please'

Don't joke Harold is worth a few shekels and I think from the looks of him he could handle 2 women at the same time. Is that not a cultural thing here.

your right, if nat can not keep him happy, some village late teen girls need to worry, if he wanders along the street.

harold is the man.

but hope he leaves my cherub alone.

I haven't bothered with this one either. Is the simulated sex act at a motor show, similar to 'entertainment venues' here, a new phenomenon, or has this always been part of 'Thai culture'? (rhetorical question), and are these cases only now being highlighted by the likes of TV for 'hits'? zzzzzzzzzzzzz

TV servers crashed as news of this story spread...

is this what they call "NEWS" ??? coffee1.gif

yes it is news, nat and cherub are a list news.

thailand is the land of 5 minute attention spans.

oops, i am talking about masters degree holders.

2 minutes for general population and general ' i have not a clue'

Looks like lot of our ThaiVisa members have bright chances now! tongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png

yep, put on long trousers, shoes, oops almost forgot the socks, i am booked on vip bus at midnight.

only problem is where to stay, after the golden palace on suk soi 1 closed up.

hold on darling, im on my way.

if she can wait 45 years, 10 hours is not too long

Sounds like you are bringing a satang to a baht fight lad. Save your bus fare. This is a bidding war.

I don't read Thai that well but does anyone see info on how to contact her on that sign?

I assume it's a PR thing but odd that she chose old school media over digital/social media.

Uh, did you not notice her age? She's an old school broad. Besides, there is no competition for her fatness on that sign.

Asked the office Lakorn fans abput this poster. They said the actress used to be much bigger and played the 'comedy' roles, but now she's lost a lot of weight and had been saying on her Facebook site that she's ready for a husband now. But she's still finding it tough to find a good man.

Her Lakorn character is the funny, big girl who's never had a boyfriend, so she used the poster as a light hearted way to try and get a husband. She was criticised on Facebook by some, with others saying it's just fun.

Non PC fun perhaps, but the comments in the press were far worse in my view. Also think she looks pretty good for a 45 year old, and I doubt she'd have any real problems getting a man.

Rubbish.

Never heard of debu-sen? Some guys go for that kind of thing, for real. My absolute maximum is 48kg.

I know one of these "chubby-chasers". After a string of fat gf's he married a huge one. This is just some blatant self-promotion.

Edited by arunsakda

This is post is ONLY to the beautiful woman on the billboard!!!!!!!!

Dear Billboard,

My name is Billie Bob (or Daniel) and I'm 89 (or 45) years old with 100 million (or 0 million) baht to my name. I exercise a lot (never), can buy you a house (mango shake) and you can move in your family asap (never). I speak fluent Thai (one word) and i am sure we would get along forever (11 minutes). Send me postcard (text).

Signed,

farang

I called her and talked to her secretary , we'll have a date next week . Apparently I'm number 134 in the queue and she will give me 30 minutes to shine , I'll do my best....

Aww, she's beautiful. It's not hard to find a man, it's just hard to find a good one, especially since mine is taken by me. I wish her luck and happiness. Btw, I've been 21 for many years now, who cares if she rounds down a bit, she is a woman and there really are some things we're entitled to in life.