really hard about a

topic he could a

thread on. If this is

all he could come up

with, he should head

for the nearest high

rise and jump

Time to change your Meds again YS.

Just when I thought you couldn't get anymore bitter you jump up with this beauty.

Why attack the OP?

Are you just jealous because he has a real wife and child, meanwhile your stuck in your rut?

As you've been told a thousand times before on this forum, if you don't like it, don't read it.

It really is time you wind your neck in old chum.

How bout you run along to 7/11 and shout yourself an ice cream, go sit on the stairs, eT it and have a bit of 'self reflection' time and stop attacking all and sundry on this forum ;)

Have a good week, I pray your luck changes soon and you find some happiness yourself!

OP, funny story about the slime, I sure as hell won't be making a trip to your refrigerator in the middle of the night.....what a repulsive thing to be kept in the fridge 5555

What the heck is it for?

I bet the OP sat there

and thought really,

really hard about a

topic he could a

thread on. If this is

all he could come up

with, he should head

for the nearest high

rise and jump

Time to change your Meds again YS.

Just when I thought you couldn't get anymore bitter you jump up with this beauty.

Why attack the OP?

Are you just jealous because he has a real wife and child, meanwhile your stuck in your rut?

As you've been told a thousand times before on this forum, if you don't like it, don't read it.

It really is time you wind your neck in old chum.

How bout you run along to 7/11 and shout yourself an ice cream, go sit on the stairs, eT it and have a bit of 'self reflection' time and stop attacking all and sundry on this forum wink.png

Have a good week, I pray your luck changes soon and you find some happiness yourself!

OP, funny story about the slime, I sure as hell won't be making a trip to your refrigerator in the middle of the night.....what a repulsive thing to be kept in the fridge 5555

What the heck is it for?

It can't be as bad as keeping goats cheese in the fridge though. That stuff really stinks.

"You not love me. You only think yourself" And a Thai can say this???

Must be more mirrors, make up and hairbrushes in this house to aid thinking about myself than in any New York Beauty Salon!

"You not good" "Not look after me" Well apart from the house, the land, the car, the motorbike, the fridge, the washing machine ,the air con, the clothes and my not chasing girls around town I suppose she has a point?

its not so much the lack of English skills with my wife as much as the lack of logic that makes me stop and take note.

Statements such as " Fish are really clever because they have lots of omega 3."

Talking about the classical music concert at Tiffany's opposite Big C next week I simulate playing violin and trumpet ands ask "you like?" yes, yes yes. later she insists I was talking about " go lek Hotel near Big C" huh?

My Vietnamese wife, who had a great command of English, but never cussed, got very upset at someone and tried to call him one of his favorite profanities.

She called him, "suckerbug." Took me a while to figure out what she attempted to call him.

Turns out its our bo'ys play slime. His cousin is staying with us and bought it to play with.

Still a good question though.

So, your lady says something sensible, and you say, "Huh"?

Yep. She was looking for tomatoes, last thing i expected her to say was "slime".

If she was looking in her mothers fridge, however, then "slime" would be a normal response. Mother doesnt like to clean. :)

"You not love me. You only think yourself" And a Thai can say this???

Must be more mirrors, make up and hairbrushes in this house to aid thinking about myself than in any New York Beauty Salon!

"You not good" "Not look after me" Well apart from the house, the land, the car, the motorbike, the fridge, the washing machine ,the air con, the clothes and my not chasing girls around town I suppose she has a point?

Perhaps you drink and smoke too much???

There was a Canadian youth show called "You can't do that on Television" back in the 70's? 80's? One of its features was various characters having buckets of green slime dumped over them for various indiscretions.

I'm wondering if the OP's good wife was channelling from that show. I'm actually astonished most Thai women don't have square eyes from the amount of TV they watch.

Archived