Man's plastic surgery and hormone treatment wows Thais

webfact

Man’s plastic surgery and hormone treatment wows Thais
Thaivisa Reporters

1.jpg

His mother's pride and joy to the apple of his daddy's eye

BANGKOK:-- From ugly duckling to swan - online Thais have been wowed by the story in dramatic pictures of a Thai born a man but who in a few short years becomes a sex bombshell.

The picture diary of the unnamed "man" appeared on the Thai website Thai.susu.com with a brief accompanying explanation of his life after grade four of senior school.

2.jpg

"Have a look at me in fourth grade," he says. I was handsome and had my pick of the girls. But I was not sure what I wanted to do with my life, who I was. I was confused.

"Girls came and asked for my number. Others sent friends to get my number. I gave one my number and we met and at Valentine's and she gave me a rose (I still have it 555)."

But they broke up. A relationship with a gay man followed for four months. When they split up he cried for days.

3.jpg

Then came university days. He met more people and they flirted.

"They made comments about my appearance. At first I didn't know what to think, that was when I started to change."

4.jpg

Some dental work was done first, then a 6,000 baht nose job at a Korat Hospital.

"The more I had done the better I looked. People at home said why are you happy with only being this beautiful.....why not go all the way. So I went for more and more. After silicone implants the change was dramatic."

5.jpg

Then finally in the third year after school hormone treatment completed the transformation.

Adapting a Thai proverb the now drop dead gorgeous creature says: "If you make merit in this life you will be beautiful in the next, but if you change your face in this life you will be beautiful in this one."

The beautiful swan left just a serial number rather than a phone number and no indication that any other surgical procedures were done to complete the transformation.

6.jpg

tvn.png
-- 2016-04-05

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate to think what will happen to this guy when he starts to get old with all that silicone inside his body.

Even with all his surgeries he still looks like a ladyboy. Why this news report considers him a bombshell is beyond me, although he may attract the ignorant or drunk man he is sure to land himself easily with someone who prefers ladyboy.

I hate to think what will happen to this guy when he starts to get old with all that silicone inside his body.

Even with all his surgeries he still looks like a ladyboy. Why this news report considers him a bombshell is beyond me, although he may attract the ignorant or drunk man he is sure to land himself easily with someone who prefers ladyboy.

I would imagine that's what he wants.....after all, he knows he is a "ladyboy" and wants what ladyboy's want?

Just remember you are REALLY <deleted> the bloke in pic 1 not the bloke in pic 4.sick.gif

"drop dead gorgeous creature". They at least got one word right!

Or, as Ted put it, "there are no chicks with d##ks, only dudes with t#ts."

Good on those people that follow their dreams without hurting others and screw the classless ones whose evolution doesn't stretch beyond what they see!

And screw those who only see in black and white and cannot show any respect or tolerance for any colourful difference.

What a drab, conventional world of blandness and mediocrity they live in!

Vive la difference!

(Now label me a ladyboy lover! cheesy.gif )

Good on those people that follow their dreams without hurting others and screw the classless ones whose evolution doesn't stretch beyond what they see!

follow their dreams without hurting others

Is that a line you picked up from the lady boys on Pattaya's Beach Road?

"Have a look at me in fourth grade," he says

Then came university days

Then finally in the third year after school hormone treatment completed the transformation.

...and now he has joined a gang of ladyboys beating up tourist in Pattaya...

follow their dreams without hurting others

Is that a line you picked up from the lady boys on Pattaya's Beach Road?

No. But thanks for asking. You can feel free to go back to looking for other people to blag onto with your offensive views now.

Correct, but they wouldn't do it if there wasn't a market for it. Just saying...

I feel a little sad for the kid. At no point did he say that he himself looked in the mirror and wanted these changes.

It was always the result of what others said and how they perceived him.

If it makes him happy all the best, I just wonder if that is true deep down... ??

Anyways, my 2 cents, they may not even buy a candy bar all said and done.

R

Correct, but they wouldn't do it if there wasn't a market for it. Just saying...

Exactly

I would imagine that's what he wants.....after all, he knows he is a "ladyboy" and wants what ladyboy's want?
Funny you should think this since the whole article tells about it being what everyone else told him to do. Not what he wanted to do.

You should see my transformation from a stud to a fat bastard in 15 years. Amazing to your eyes! w00t.gif

Somtan

Never would I describe as been born out of wedlock,a fat &lt;deleted&gt;*r is more appropriate ...........cheesy.gif