Bar "buyout fee" has anyone heard of this before? I was quoted a price of 15000 baht.

There are a multitude of sub-forums within TVF. Seems to me, that a majority of "Isaan-Forum" contributors prefer to stay in this particular sub-forum. Good for them.

By reading comments in this thread, it may put them into some kind of "thinking-mode".

They might be discovering striking similarities as far as "How it all began, how it developed, and what is the state of affairs today".

Cheers.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a multitude of sub-forums within TVF. Seems to me, that a majority of "Isaan-Forum" contributors prefer to stay in this particular sub-forum. Good for them.

By reading comments in this thread, it may put them into some kind of "thinking-mode".

They might be discovering striking similarities as far as "How it all began, how it developed, and what is the state of affairs today".

Cheers.

"thinking-mode"?? Pretend I'm sitting in last row of the Thai guy spectatorscheesy.gifbleecher seats, painfully watching the typically hilarious (50-year) "farang-sexpat-show" performance. Sigh!coffee1.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

I met a bloke the other day who'd "bought" his 24 y.o. teerak out of Kasalong Bar, Sukhumvit soi 8.

Google it for background

Wedding is this summer

I shit you not

I had to make my excuses and walk away once he said she genuinely loved him

SMH

Cheers.

"thinking-mode"?? Pretend I'm sitting in last row of the Thai guy spectatorscheesy.gifbleecher seats, painfully watching the typically hilarious (50-year) "farang-sexpat-show" performance. Sigh!coffee1.gif

CMU bleechers, by any chance?

I met a bloke the other day who'd "bought" his 24 y.o. teerak out of Kasalong Bar, Sukhumvit soi 8.

Google it for background

Wedding is this summer

I shit you not

I had to make my excuses and walk away once he said she genuinely loved him

SMH

Can you summarize for those of us who'd rather not Google it?

I could but I won't because describing what goes on in that particular bar would result in the post being deleted.

Edot: actually it wouldn't. Don't have describe it, I can say what it is without breaking the rules so it's a house of oral relief

Edited by Agent Sumo