webfact

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I fainted when i saw blood

"Warning Graphic content."

I've seen more blood at Tesco's meat counter. Handy that the bleeder was wearing a red shirt.

edit to add: If you're going to fight to the debt, don't go armed with a leather belt.

Edited by ratcatcher

As Duke Kilgore said in the movie Apocalypse Now! (about the Vietnamese): "<deleted> Savages!"

This is the way animals act. In a civilized society the debtor and creditor would work out a payment plan.

When you say 'civilized society', I take it you refer to Western Societies ? Where, as we all know, debt (and other) disagreements always get settled in the most gentlemanly manner, and never, absolutely never by resorting to insults, fists, baseball bats, knives, guns, you name it ...

Ah ... the Beautifully Civilized West, don't we all love it and long for it, especially the ones of us who live in uncivilized parts of the world such as here ...

Apocalypse Now ... a film which shows in what a magnificently civilized manner the USA waged war against the Vietnamese ... Napalm, especially, is well known to spread civilization and culture very efficiently.

Sadly that's Thai style, if losing you stab them.

A good point to note!

Only after the guy in red swung his belt at him , the guy in red was the aggressor from the start , I would have stabbed him also. Those belt buckles can take an eye out no problem.

What a pisser!

The fight on the floor looked like a bitch fight gone wrong.The guy in white was waiting for Mr Red to short-time himgigglem.gif

Fine him 1000 baht......500 for the fight & 500 for the supposed debt.

Even though i got no idea who owes who!blink.png

Maybe an extra 500 for stabbing him; maybe not. Life's cheap here, but if you just maim another person here (and you're a Thai national), all's well for whoever comes out unscathed, generally the person with the weapon.

*Disclaimer: Farang! Don't try the weapon angle. There's a two tier justice system for you, farang. Only Thai nationals can have and use weapons and get away with a minor fine.

Strange that only females where the first to try to stop it, in the start I see at least three trying to stop it, while males just stand around and watch....

They were waiting for the booky to make their bets.

as always, Thai women do everything, Thai men do nothing except stand around and take photos.

The man in red should b arrested for assault. the man in white was just defending himself after a long period of being assaulted.

although stabbing the guy in the neck is a bit overboard.

The guy in white was trying to avoid fighting... he was walking away from it when the guy in red takes his belt off and starts whipping the guy in white with the buckle end of the belt.

I don't blame the guy in white for using the knife. The guy in red is lucky he only got the one bad stab.... . Some other people would have given him a lot more than just one stab...

Yes, interesting that the big, brave, cocky, strutting, macho males all kept their distance while the women didn't hesitate to try to stop it -- and the security guard was nowhere to be seen.

one thing you learn in Thailand, keep out of other peoples fights especially when a knife or a gun are involved, nobody will thank you or help you when you are in the ICU.

And now? Will the stabbing man go to jail for defending himself?

Most likely... I think he did what was required to stop the bully from attacking... Would not blame if he shot the guy either.

As Duke Kilgore said in the movie Apocalypse Now! (about the Vietnamese): "<deleted> Savages!"

This is the way animals act. In a civilized society the debtor and creditor would work out a payment plan.

Really dude, what planet do you live on?

You must be smoking some serious shit. w00t.gif Which civilized society are referring to?

Really dude, what planet do you live on?

You must be smoking some serious shit. w00t.gif Which civilized society are referring to?

LOL.......yes...tell me where?.........poster must be a banker!

The guy was comeing at him with a belt to continue the beating. I don't think stabbing him was the best long term option, but your emotions are pretty high when you are about to be beaten with a belt. He actually restrained himself from drawing the knife the entire time until they guy used a weapon of his own. It is of my opinion that we should have the right to defend ourselves from any bodily harm. The guy in the white was in the right. I hope the law is lenient with him.