Dilmah Teabags - Premium Ceylon ....

JAS21

Guys

Okay I know that what's in teabags might be the sweeping off the tea factory floor but ...

I quit like the taste of these teabags ... problem is I'm not sure where they came from ... could have been a hotel in Germany ... the pic is of the label from the last teabag that I had. Does anyone know if they have seen them anywhere in Thailand ... thanks

post-17329-0-17728900-1460122688_thumb.j

BritManToo, on 08 Apr 2016 - 21:31, said:

Makro sells them, used to be cheap at 120bht for 100 bags, then last year the price went up to 250bht for 100 bags.

I buy the Makro own brand 'Aro breakfast tea' now, 120bht for 100 bags. Nearly as good for half the cost.

Premium Ceylon? or just Dilmah in general ... thanks

taotoo, on 08 Apr 2016 - 21:14, said:

Actually I did ... straight after posting ... they actually have a Thailand 'Branch' and I've e-mailed them and their website is very good.

But thank you for your effort at helping...always appreciated

Actually it wasn't meant to be sarcastic, just the first service I found that allowed for a google results page to be shared.

I have definitely seen Dilmah tea bags in Foodland and Friendship in Pattaya and possibly even Big C extra. I believe they were "premium Ceylon" but not 100% sure.

Thanks BritManToo for the heads up and will try to find the Makro brand next time I am in.

Thanks ...Mrs Jas can pick a few up on Monday ...when she brings your charger back...unless it hadn't caught fire first of course 'kin runs a bit hot ...☺☺☺

Edited by JAS21

I have been drinking Dilmar tea and Earl Gray and find that the tea is better quality and flavour than Twinnings and other brands. I met one of Dilmar's tea tasters a few years back and he told me they strickly grade their tea and it's got quality control for all blends.

Edited by thaipod

Thanks ...Mrs Jas can pick a few up on Monday ...when she brings your charger back...unless it hadn't caught fire first of course 'kin runs a bit hot ...☺☺☺

So Mme. JAS has collected the teabags, are they the right ones?