Bangkok lynch mob attack alleged child molester before calling in police

rooster59

Bangkok lynch mob attack alleged child molester before calling in police

post-247607-0-22284200-1460184130_thumb.

Image: Daily News

BANGKOK:-- A Klong Toey lynch mob beat a man senseless who they say abducted a little girl from her home and was molesting her.

Police were called to the Ruam Jai Pattana estate yesterday after an angry mob said they had caught a man identified only as Panya with a missing seven year old girl in his home, reports Daily News.

The mother identified as "Orn" said that she noticed her daughter was missing and alerted neighbours who began a search. A neighbour's house was locked up unusually and when the search party shouted Panya, 46, replied he didn't know what they were talking about.

They then hear the cries of the little girl.

The mob broke down the door and found the girl in the house with Panya. Initial testimony from the seven year old suggested that she was sitting out front of her house when Panya invited her over to play a game as he had done before. This time he locked the door and started molesting her, it is claimed.

Police have filed an initial charge of abduction against the man while investigations continue into allegations of child molestation. The accused man refused to give evidence.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-04-09

It is not normal to invite a 7 year old girl, or any young child, to be alone with you in a house.

I know some will say 'innocent until proven guilty', but the circumstances reported here seem to indicate she was not there to 'play a game' as suggested.

It is not normal to invite a 7 year old girl, or any young child, to be alone with you in a house.

Educational and informative.

Thanks.

I did not post to be 'educational and informative', merely pointing out that, maybe, the beating was justified.

Having a bad day are we ?

I know some will say 'innocent until proven guilty', but the circumstances reported here seem to indicate she was not there to 'play a game' as suggested.

Nothing wrong when the child knows you and can go when he or she wants - and the doors are open

It is the locked doors that made it different.

An inevitable consequence of a country that has very little trust and faith in the police

And zero trust and faith in the judicial system...

Im only surprised it has taken so long for this outcome...

Shame to everybody who is writing comments here without the notice that it is NOT correct human behavior to beat a man senseless.

Not only the Thais crazy, a lot of the Thai Visa folk is nothing better.

If it was your 7 year old daughter, I think your attitude would change.

Shame to everybody who is writing comments here without the notice that it is NOT correct human behavior to beat a man senseless.

If it was your 7 year old daughter, I think your attitude would change

I have a daughter and sure I would not ask a Mob to beat the man senseless. Every comment in favour of the mob is reflecting to the person attitude. Shame to the Thai mob and shame to every pro comment.

If it was your 7 year old daughter, I think your attitude would change

I have a daughter and sure I would not ask a Mob to beat the man senseless. Every comment in favour of the mob is reflecting to the person attitude. Shame to the Thai mob and shame to every pro comment.

Hang on, we are talking about sexual abuse of a 7 year old girl.

Any decent father, put in the same position, would not ask the mob to give him a beating, he would LEAD the mob.

Back in the Stone Age has certainly nothing to do with decency. It is only uncontrolled hatred. That's no way to a better future.

I strongly suggest you get the book or the movie titled "A Time To Kill".

If you're human, it will change your beliefs. It's a true story you need to see or read.

Cheers.

Back in the Stone Age has certainly nothing to do with decency. It is only uncontrolled hatred. That's no way to a better future.

I strongly suggest you get the book or the movie titled "A Time To Kill".

If you're human, it will change your beliefs. It's a true story you need to see or read.

Cheers.

I cannot say it is one of the greatest books I have ever read. I cannot condone what the father did, since he shot the innocent police officer. I found how Grisham downplayed the shooting of the cop to be a major omission of the book. The only justified homicide to me is in a self-defense situation. If the father had shot the men in the act of attacking his daughter, then I would have felt his actions justified. He did not even wait for the trial to play out before he decided to be judge, jury, and executioner.

if the neighbours are searching for the girl, and the suspect did not open the door, that is kidnapping (confines another person against his or her will - Kidnapping is one of the most serious criminal offenses a person can be charged with.- *Imprisonment for life or by a split sentence that is a term of imprisonment for not less than 25 years and not exceeding life imprisonment, followed by probation for life, if the kidnapping involved a victim who is less than 14 years of age.). , totally irrelavant, if he has molested her or not, i really dont understand many posters, saying, maybe he deserved the beating, its not normal to invite girs, and similar bs.

I'm glad they found her. Too bad they didn't beat him a bit more than that pic of him suggests.

They might not have looked "elsewhere" in his "nether regions" (isn't that an expression from way back?) for further damage.

Even then they would have blurred the pic as with his face.

Poor girl, probably emotionally damaged for life.