How bad is the traffic during Songkran

juice777

The traffic increased started the evening of 8 Apr/Friday since many Thai's will not work this weekend nor Monday or Tuesday (sick/take unpaid leave) before Songkran officially kicks off on 13 Apr/Wed. I'm not sure if the New Years or Songkran holiday period is the worst traffic time (probably a tie) on major highways in people trying to go long distance from point X to point Y.

Yep, the family is almost complete tongue.png

Another brother in law arrived two hours ago from Na Jomtien (Pattaya).

I am looking forward to an update of the OP.

There you go 2 hours on the road this is where I amattachicon.gifScreenshot_2016-04-10-22-19-41.png the traffic seems normal to me

Maybe I will make it in time

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Please don't stop in Udon Thani, as you could easily get involved into a farcebook drama and get killed, or suicided.

I wish all of you a wonderful and hopefully, very wet- Songkran. Nobody should experience 'the sandpaper- like feeling, that's not fair.

Enough drinking water, wet T- shirt events everywhere, and even a completely wet wife. Life's good, if wife's good.- thumbsup.gif

post-158336-0-22868400-1460388248_thumb.

The traffic increased started the evening of 8 Apr/Friday since many Thai's will not work this weekend nor Monday or Tuesday (sick/take unpaid leave) before Songkran officially kicks off on 13 Apr/Wed. I'm not sure if the New Years or Songkran holiday period is the worst traffic time (probably a tie) on major highways in people trying to go long distance from point X to point Y.

Yep, the family is almost complete tongue.png

Another brother in law arrived two hours ago from Na Jomtien (Pattaya).

I am looking forward to an update of the OP.

There you go 2 hours on the road this is where I amattachicon.gifScreenshot_2016-04-10-22-19-41.png the traffic seems normal to me

Maybe I will make it in time

Please don't stop in Udon Thani, as you could easily get involved into a farcebook drama and get killed, or suicided.

I wish all of you a wonderful and hopefully, very wet- Songkran. Nobody should experience 'the sandpaper- like feeling, that's not fair.

Enough drinking water, wet T- shirt events everywhere, and even a completely wet wife. Life's good, if wife's good.- thumbsup.gif

?