its no joke superstitions and mumbo jumbo here

opalred

You don't get it do you.

You are imposing your belief based "thinking" onto what I am saying. There are countless errors in what you drible...the key point is, you believe, rather than think.

You even base your language (choice of words) to reflect belief, rather than any rational approach.

Let me give you one simple example, hopefully you might get it...I don't believe in atheism. I don't believe in logic. By the way, atheism does not mean logic. It is you, who needs a belief based system that assumes I need a belief based system, and so you describe my comments as being stemming from some kind of belief. I don't believe...I think. If you can actually think, then you might understand this....or keep dribbling out your beliefs.

Oh well...some are just beyond hope.

High priest indeed.

LOL !

I just proved to you with a dictionary that words can have dual meaning. Words like orthodox.

You just proved to me that you don't get parody or a play on words because you're so damn serious.You don't get tongue in cheek do you? All I said was Dawkins was the West's witchdoctor and BAMMMM!! You jump down my throat.

Other individuals that get offended at their teacher/guru/mentor/master/authority/expert/scholar or whatever else you want to call someone who has a following, being parodied are Catholics and their Pope and Muslims and their Mohammed. There's a similarity there. "High Priest indeed" Oh dear, Dawkins would probably laugh, but not you.

What errant nonsense you speak."You don't believe, you think" That is a conclusion which you believe or you would never have stated it, which proves you have beliefs.

So what is it? You think you think but you don't believe you think? You are right in one thing you said for sure, you don't believe in logic.biggrin.png Your thinking is so convoluted it is not even rational let alone liberating.

But that's OK, you can believe think whatever or not whatever, you or not you, want or not want.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sort of thig is not only in Thailand.years ago i lived in Georgia USA.I visited New Orleans many times and i tell you that Voodoo is alive and well in Louisianna.They still believe in curses and witchcraft especially among the black people.Back in the 19th century there was a woman called Marie Lavoe,she was called the witch queen of new Orleans.It was said that she only had to point at you and utter a curse,that you would die at a certain time and date,they actually did. People worried themselves to death.They actually belived that they were going to die and they did.That is the power of Vodoo,and it still goes on today.In many sops there are statues that represent Voodoo gods and they are still powerful in this century. So i can believe the strong superstition here.

Atheism is NOT a belief, it is a non belief. Atheism is not a philosophy; it means ONLY no belief in gods or deities.

Rocks don't believe in gods or deities. People have beliefs. Atheists often use their non belief as an identity marker which makes it a belief. They like to describe themselves as free thinkers, atheists, rationalists and some even attend Atheist churches which is contradictory to and unnecessary for a non belief.

You don't get it do you.

You are imposing your belief based "thinking" onto what I am saying. There are countless errors in what you drible...the key point is, you believe, rather than think.

You even base your language (choice of words) to reflect belief, rather than any rational approach.

Let me give you one simple example, hopefully you might get it...I don't believe in atheism. I don't believe in logic. By the way, atheism does not mean logic. It is you, who needs a belief based system that assumes I need a belief based system, and so you describe my comments as being stemming from some kind of belief. I don't believe...I think. If you can actually think, then you might understand this....or keep dribbling out your beliefs.

High priest indeed.

LOL !

I just proved to you with a dictionary that words can have dual meaning. Words like orthodox.

You just proved to me that you don't get parody or a play on words because you're so damn serious.You don't get tongue in cheek do you? All I said was Dawkins was the West's witchdoctor and BAMMMM!! You jump down my throat.

Other individuals that get offended at their teacher/guru/mentor/master/authority/expert/scholar or whatever else you want to call someone who has a following, being parodied are Catholics and their Pope and Muslims and their Mohammed. There's a similarity there. "High Priest indeed" Oh dear, Dawkins would probably laugh, but not you.

What errant nonsense you speak."You don't believe, you think" That is a conclusion which you believe or you would never have stated it, which proves you have beliefs.

So what is it? You think you think but you don't believe you think? You are right in one thing you said for sure, you don't believe in logic.biggrin.png Your thinking is so convoluted it is not even rational let alone liberating.

But that's OK, you can believe think whatever or not whatever, you or not you, want or not want.

Idiot.

You don't get it do you.

High priest indeed.

LOL !

Idiot.

Fanatic.