Non-Immigrant Visa Savannakhet Laos

TV,

I'll be getting a new non immigrant visa in Savannakhet to replace my current visa non immigrant visa based on marriage. The reason for this is not due to financial reasons but since I am a rotational worker doing 28/28 I would not have the time to apply for the extension of stay based on marriage. This being said.. what is the earliest I can apply for a new visa in Savannakhet? Do I need to wait until my current visa expires or can a go say 90 days early?

Thanks

Kurt

• If you were to apply for a new visa with an existing valid visa in your passport they would cancel the existing visa when issuing the new one.

Not sure that it makes much sense to apply 90 days before the current visa expires ('enter before' date).

In case you are not aware a 60 day extension is available to visit your wife that is issued on the spot without financial information.

• If you were to apply for a new visa with an existing valid visa in your passport they would cancel the existing visa when issuing the new one.
  • Not sure that it makes much sense to apply 90 days before the current visa expires ('enter before' date).
  • In case you are not aware a 60 day extension is available to visit your wife that is issued on the spot without financial information.

Elviajero,

The 60 day extension wouldn't help.. I rarely and I mean extremely rarely stay more than 25 to 26 days during my time off in Thailand.

Kurt