3 phase supply for commercial premises

bluesofa

Does anyone possibly have a list or link regarding PEA power ratings for 3 phase supplies in commercial premises? It's for a 100 room apartment block.

I do have a list posted here a few years back with single phase, & 3 phase at 15A & 30A, but some higher ratings at the bottom of that list are in Thai.

I've been asked to find out, even though I haven't yet been told the power requirement, but would like to have a list to hand for reference.

I've had a look at the FAQ for this section, which I must say is very well-presented and useful, but I can't see what I'm looking for in there.

For a block that size you are looking at a dedicated transformer.

Talking (or you contractor) directly to PEA is the next step. They ought to be able to tell you what you need taking diversity into account.

For a block that size you are looking at a dedicated transformer.

Talking (or you contractor) directly to PEA is the next step. They ought to be able to tell you what you need taking diversity into account.

OK, thanks for your reply.

I get the impression that the electrical contractor has already given details of the power requirement, but it hasn't filtered down to me so far.I realised there would be, as you have said, a dedicated transformer, but I hoped the PEA might have a helpful list of transformer ratings available. Not to worry, it will get sorted.

Have a look at this document, Page-2 may be handy for a list of standard Tx sizes https://www.pea.co.th/webApplications/tender_bid/SearchData/ViewFile.aspx?ID=ccf2f7e5-4a5c-4bb8-8e97-ce033d973649

(It's a .pdf file, open with Acrobat)

EDIT Attached, fixed the file extension :)

25590329101128324_สเปคหม้อแปลง160.pdf

Have a look at this document, Page-2 may be handy for a list of standard Tx sizes https://www.pea.co.th/webApplications/tender_bid/SearchData/ViewFile.aspx?ID=ccf2f7e5-4a5c-4bb8-8e97-ce033d973649

(It's a .pdf file, open with Acrobat)

EDIT Attached, fixed the file extension smile.png

attachicon.gif25590329101128324_สเปคหม้อแปลง160.pdf

Hi Crossy,

That is just what I was looking for. Thank you so much for taking the time to send the link, very much appreciated.

Archived