UPDATE: Public Oral Sex Offender Is Regular Pattaya Bar Patron

rooster59

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thais do visit hookers.BUT

They don't kiss them let alone go down on them and eat out all the previous customers semen.

Would you mind elaborating on where on how you came by this piece of information?

Thai mates.

Partly to do with Buddhism and putting your head low, so to speak.

Ask your Thai mates, they will tell you the same.

And that is also part of the reason this incident has gone so viral. Ask around.

Oh, ok. Not exactly the light dinner conversation piece, though, "Hey Somchai, you chew the rug while you're out and about?". I think my the wives of my mates might object a bit upon me inquiring so I'll take your word for it.

Shocking display of inappropriate pubic activity...even for Soi 6 Thailand...however...I have not laughed so much in a long time at the comments to this posting...thanks...laughter is still the best medicine...

It is apparently all over the Thai language media. Songkran is a religious festival too. What the behavior by the farang here does is further fuel the stereotype-typical view held by many Thais about the disrespectful and disgusting way foreigners behave here in Thailand.

sanctimonious bunch ..... SO no thais visit hookers, no hookers in Thailand, surely there are more pressing things to worry about eg a major cull on the roads,a non functioning police force, strange happenings in the corridors or power etc etc

Thais do visit hookers.

BUT

They don't kiss them let alone go down on them and eat out all the previous customers semen.

Thais don't do it in the street.

And the Thai press' is reporting it as what translates as "attempted rape"

I don't really care about it but most of Thailand is aware of this incident, and let's face it, the American is a bit off.

Prayut is going to be pissed off with it. And apparently he is currently contemplating what to do with Pattaya. I am fearful it will result in a crackdown where the gogos will be as lame as bangkok and Phuket, where the girls wear clothes and the drinks are expensive. I pray to the dear Lord it won't change and we won't be talking of these times as "the good old days" two years from now.

Please God, please spare Pattaya The City Of Love.

I've got a news flash for you the "good old days" are loooooonnnnnnggggggg gone!

So what is it the hundreds of girls on Soi 6 do exactly? You know, information for the signs to be printed in Chinese and English. National Park? Wat? Student Library?

There you go only in English I'm afraid

attachicon.gifblow job2.jpg

I got a kick out of girls holding signs that said "I F$$k on the first date"

My favorite though was one that said "There's a party in my pants and your invited! Now that is cute!

Going down on a hooker is not too wise . Maybe this fella likes the taste of Mohamed's/John/Per/Marcus's porridge

So what is the difference between a Football and a Pattaya slapper's box.

If ya had to to one could eat a football.

Going down on a hooker is not too wise . Maybe this fella likes the taste of Mohamed's/John/Per/Marcus's porridge

Sent via a series of tubes

Sent via a series of tubes

criptic and I have no ideal

It is apparently all over the Thai language media. Songkran is a religious festival too. What the behavior by the farang here does is further fuel the stereotype-typical view held by many Thais about the disrespectful and disgusting way foreigners behave here in Thailand.

sanctimonious bunch ..... SO no thais visit hookers, no hookers in Thailand, surely there are more pressing things to worry about eg a major cull on the roads,a non functioning police force, strange happenings in the corridors or power etc etc

Thais do visit hookers.

BUT

Thais don't do it in the street.

And the Thai press' is reporting it as what translates as "attempted rape"

I don't really care about it but most of Thailand is aware of this incident, and let's face it, the American is a bit off.

Prayut is going to be pissed off with it. And apparently he is currently contemplating what to do with Pattaya. I am fearful it will result in a crackdown where the gogos will be as lame as bangkok and Phuket, where the girls wear clothes and the drinks are expensive. I pray to the dear Lord it won't change and we won't be talking of these times as "the good old days" two years from now.

Please God, please spare Pattaya The City Of Love.

I've got a news flash for you the "good old days" are loooooonnnnnnggggggg gone!

Nah, the beer is still cold and cheap and the hundreds of dancing, smiling girls only wear high heels, earrings and make up.

Let the good times roll. Could life get any better?

I believe the original was

'What's the difference between Fatima Whitbread and a football?'

And that was back in the 1980s when footballs were made from leather.

Good old Fatima, now she was a real sporting lady.

Edited by BritManToo

A Thai friend phoned me to tell me about this story. It is apparently all over the Thai language media. Songkran is a religious festival too. What the behavior by the farang here does is further fuel the stereotype-typical view held by many Thais about the disrespectful and disgusting way foreigners behave here in Thailand.

It is such behavior that causes the police and immigration and other officialdom to make more stringent and difficult rules for farangs to get visa's and renewals etc.

I agree with you to some extent, but you need to take a closer look at the photos - there are TWO people involved in this act. A Western sex tourist AND a Thai hooker. Not just a falang at fault here.

I agree with you, but setting aside the issues of public lewdness and drunkenness, from a legal standpoint the man does appear to have also commited a sexual assault, insofar as he initiated sexual contact without the consent of the woman. Even if she was a prostitute (and that has not been established) that doesn't give others to sexually assault her with impunity.

Huh? Are you sitting in some law office in Bible Belt, Mississippi?

Couldn't defend herself and only tried to push Mr Ben away. So she was being raped? I didn't see much pushing, she seemed to be willing and going with the flow. Instead of laughing and smiling why not scream out if you are being attacked.

...that demon liquor..can leave a bad taste in your mouth.

A Thai friend phoned me to tell me about this story. It is apparently all over the Thai language media. Songkran is a religious festival too. What the behavior by the farang here does is further fuel the stereotype-typical view held by many Thais about the disrespectful and disgusting way foreigners behave here in Thailand.

It is such behavior that causes the police and immigration and other officialdom to make more stringent and difficult rules for farangs to get visa's and renewals etc.

I agree with you to some extent, but you need to take a closer look at the photos - there are TWO people involved in this act. A Western sex tourist AND a Thai hooker. Not just a falang at fault here.

I agree with you, but setting aside the issues of public lewdness and drunkenness, from a legal standpoint the man does appear to have also commited a sexual assault, insofar as he initiated sexual contact without the consent of the woman. Even if she was a prostitute (and that has not been established) that doesn't give others to sexually assault her with impunity.

Huh? Are you sitting in some law office in Bible Belt, Mississippi?

...looked to me he was licking her black shorts..no penetration..just going through the motions..hmm

How is it religious? Songkran is the Thai New Year

Part of the idea is to wash away sins/bad karma from the previous year. I think it's kind of like Catholics going to confession before midnight mass on Christmas. I know did it for many years.

What you don't wash away with water. You wash away with Whiskey and blood from all the road carnage.

Interesting thing is as I talk with Thais, mostly younger ones, they say they don't care about karma or Bhuddha. They just care about money. I ask them about Buddha's teachings they are clueless.

It's a shame. Buddhist principles are a wonderful guide to life. The older ones still feign some respect for the old traditions. Disappearing rapidly though...

So what is it the hundreds of girls on Soi 6 do exactly? You know, information for the signs to be printed in Chinese and English. National Park? Wat? Student Library?

There are girls on soi6? thought they were all katoey.

No eddie, you must have been on soi 6/1 (again)