UPDATE: Public Oral Sex Offender Is Regular Pattaya Bar Patron

rooster59

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Se its big news in the D.M , with all the usual comments about how disgusting Pattaya is . , mind you does anyone remember the bar in soi cowboy ,that had "naughty boy corner" where the bar was raised a bit so people could not see what was happening , that is except for the smile on your face .rolleyes.gif

Edited by i claudius

I would not be surprised if worse happened in soi 6 yesterday!

of course worse should happen, ben's public lunch, has raised or inspired others to follow suit or improve on his effort.

it is all a matter of timing, during calls for a songkran of thainess ben reminded all of us of the purpose of soi 6.

For those in need of the full name of the muncher, have a look in the UK quality media "Daily Mail"/"Mail Online" biggrin.png

According to the report: American real estate broker.

Sometimes dailymail.co.uk is blocked in Thailand, sometimes not, today opened without problem.

The video art on youtube is still there.whistling.gif

Edited by KhunBENQ

I bet later they played poker in the rear, the rear of the bar I mean, I think!

Is that the bar with ''Liquor in the front and poker ,in the rear '' ?

Edited by anto

Se its big news in the D.M , with all the usual comments about how disgusting Pattaya is . , mind you does anyone remember the bar in soi cowboy ,that had "naughty boy corner" where the bar was raised a bit so people could not see what was happening , that is except for the smile on your face .rolleyes.gif

'' After School '' ,a wild place .It may be still there ?

What do you mean 'had' a naughty boy corner? Last time I was there, it was taking ages for some guys to smile so we made our own corner at the other end of the bar, just inside the door. Those red curtains at the door came in handy...

What do you mean 'had' a naughty boy corner? Last time I was there, it was taking ages for some guys to smile so we made our own corner at the other end of the bar, just inside the door. Those red curtains at the door came in handy...

i wondered why the velcro straps of my shoes stuck to those curtains.

A Thai friend phoned me to tell me about this story. It is apparently all over the Thai language media. Songkran is a religious festival too. What the behavior by the farang here does is further fuel the stereotype-typical view held by many Thais about the disrespectful and disgusting way foreigners behave here in Thailand.

It is such behavior that causes the police and immigration and other officialdom to make more stringent and difficult rules for farangs to get visa's and renewals etc.

You talking about "disgusting Farang" Well there was a Thai girl involved too Does this not reflect on Thais as well .

Maybe you are a racist

Please read my post properly.

I said the behavior of the farang fuels the view held by many Thais that farangs behave disgustingly. And the result of that is that things are made more difficult for all farangs here.

I've now read both your posts. Both nonsense, to varying degrees.

A Thai friend phoned me to tell me about this story. It is apparently all over the Thai language media. Songkran is a religious festival too. What the behavior by the farang here does is further fuel the stereotype-typical view held by many Thais about the disrespectful and disgusting way foreigners behave here in Thailand.

It is such behavior that causes the police and immigration and other officialdom to make more stringent and difficult rules for farangs to get visa's and renewals etc.

You talking about "disgusting Farang" Well there was a Thai girl involved too Does this not reflect on Thais as well .

Maybe you are a racist

I said the behavior of the farang fuels the view held by many Thais that farangs behave disgustingly. And the result of that is that things are made more difficult for all farangs here.

Homeseeker:

The concept of collective responsibility seems to be largely falling on deaf ears here.

Poor guy , his name is all over the google net now. Media in the US and UK picked up the story . I hope he can recover.

Edited by balo

Poor guy , his name is all over the google net now. Media in the US and UK picked up the story . I hope he can recover.

He'll be followed around by girls shouting 'eat me' for the rest of his life, poor chap.

Wonder if he''ll get and tv interviews?

The 'infamous scandalous' all you can eat buffet that this place is

lurches from the pathetic to the ridiculous and back on an hourly basis.

But you know, when every spinner with a grudge, or no brains, and a smartphone, is a potential news breaker,

well, good dirty fun goes bad...

When I read the headline I thought he was some rapist "Oral Sex Offender?" What?

Some moralistic bonehead whose likely hard up sexually themselves, went running to the BIB like the greasy prepubescent sibling we used to hate...

If I was a judge I'd throw it out, stern warning (with a sly grin) no conviction recorded.

Hypocritical and a total waste of BIB resources -such as they are.

I truly hope they go easy on the lad, and her.

Meanwhile in Soi Cowboy...

Edited by dhream

Maybe you are a racist

Agreed, those Thais who matter don't mind and those who mind, don't matter.

I used to be all PC here, but learned that the Thais that dislike us are gonna hate, no matter how hard you suck up.

Besides killing yourself riding drunk is a far greater affront to the gods on Songkran than a little sexy time, but where's the uproar about that? Hypocrites!

It makes my skin crawl when I see a obsequious farang Wai any copper at Immigration, they are there to serve you! A nod and a thin smile is the best I can manage now, respect works both ways.

Edited by dhream

6 pages on this...blink.png

glad, you are also dissapointed ben's exploits have barely been recognised by the media.

ben deserves cult status, he dined where mere mortals fear.

in another age of history, his exploits would be the stuff of songs and poetry.

Make that seven pages.

He's a legend in this age, just that the prudes own the interwebs by day...

But to paraphrase Billy Joel: we 'perverts' rule the night, and always will.

He'll be followed around by girls shouting 'eat me' for the rest of his life, poor chap.

Wonder if he''ll get and tv interviews?

Yes ,but will it be the" all day eat as much as you like buffet?"

I heard that he is an Estate agent /Realator in the US .They are well known for having thick skins .(like water off a ducks back )

Any links? There are more than a few TVF members looking to repatriate back to America and could probably use a good realtor.

ben, you are a ledgend, you have crossed threads in pure innocence [indulgence],

a crappy aussie print/net media mentions your name.

you are being, foiled by the worst of non-pattaya farang, tell them to man up and dine on a bar girl.

puck, dining in soi 6, you have no equal, i and many farang know you have no fear.

come out and salute your supporters.

• 1 year later...