Slim Line Tonic or Slim Line Ginger Ale

Laughing Gravy

Just curious has anyone ever seen these items in Bangkok? I have been to numerous villa markets, Big C and Tesco's but have never seen them. Over the years ago most items have started to come through to Thailand. These two I have still never. seen If someone could enlighten me, I would be obliged.

Sugar free drinks are expensive to transport by air and have a short shelf life for sea transport so few have ever been available here if not being made locally - and this is a cheap sugar country - only recently have Pepsi and Coke started to market sugar free.

Sugar free drinks are expensive to transport by air and have a short shelf life for sea transport so few have ever been available here if not being made locally - and this is a cheap sugar country - only recently have Pepsi and Coke started to market sugar free.

Hasn't Diet Coke been around for 20 years in Thailand?

Unfortunately 20 years is not long for some of us. facepalm.gif

But really not available many places and frequently not on shelves - sugar free drinks are not mainstream by any means. Finding any ginger ale has always been mostly a miss - Sprite was about all you could get.

Archived