PVC Fittings

nivram4491

Is it possible to buy 3 D PVC fittings in Chiang Mai? I don't know the proper name for them but the photo below shows what I am looking for. I call them 3 D fittings because an elbow, instead of forming only 1 90 degree angle in one plane forms 2 90 degree angles in 2 planes. Its like a normal tee and normal elbow combined. White fittings and white tubing would be fantastic.

post-99062-0-98543300-1460996779_thumb.j

Firstly in Chiang Mai the only white PVC pipe I have see is for electrical use, basic pipe and fittings

That is sold throughout Chiang Mai - Global House sell it

I think its the same size as the blue PVC water pipe, I guess you could use for low pressure water

In my travels I have seen unusually fittings blue PVC fittings around the Flower Market behind Tesco on the Super Highway, have a walk around the shops selling PVC pipe, fittings and sprinkler stuff......maybe lucky

There are blue, white, green, yellow, gray. Different strength, different purpose. But you can mix them, they will glue together. Don't buy the cheap PVC cement though, SCG one (white) is ok. Thai Pipe (green can) also.

Still you wont find that "3D" connectors for 5, they only have them for 3 or possibly 4 pipes in "flat" version, you need to substitute with more than one.

Global House is a good place to look, they have all colors and available sizes.

• 1 year later...

Archived