Grid locked Suk highway north Pattaya

loppylugs1

Left my condo for the first time after Songkran today - GLORIOUS!!!

I am off out in about an hour,has the world changed much? I did go out into the garden 3 days ago ,but didn't dare venture passed gate, there are only 5 house in our rd and electric gates at the end as everyone was away ,including the wife ,I hope they still work,

Left my condo for the first time after Songkran today - GLORIOUS!!!

I am off out in about an hour,has the world changed much? I did go out into the garden 3 days ago ,but didn't dare venture passed gate, there are only 5 house in our rd and electric gates at the end as everyone was away ,including the wife ,I hope they still work,

Went to Immigration to do a 90 day report. The building seemed half empty and it was very quick. Unfortunately though, and don't know why, traffic seems a lot worse - just before lunch third road from Klang to Tai was snarly and Sukumvit from Tai to Klang was not moving. I ended up taking the railway road and there is a police stop under the motorway but I think mainly for motorbikes.

result of this madness- most of the markets are low on food because no one can deliver. Where in the World does essential items not get delivered and essential services shut down for a period of 5-10 days.

Had to lough seeing that sign on Udon Thani's MC DONALDS over Songkhran,

was told, 4 days shortage. lol tongue.png

13006450_1054416411263317_67820260752190

13001327_1054416537929971_26740179115807