Drama On The High Seas

Gonzo the Face

Not exactly, but drama on the low river.....

About 1 hour ago [13:00] on the east bank of the river and going from south to north along the river walkway, and under the Rama IX Bridge, a couple of police were chasing a guy and SHOOTING at him..... Brains got the better of me not to go being too curious, so all was over, clean, and gone before anyone decided to look....

Any one have any information about this ???

I guess its there goes the neighborhood or maybe "the guy was trying to buy a cop and wanted to know how much they cost :o

About 1 hour ago [13:00] on the east bank of the river and going from south to north along the river walkway, and under the Rama IX Bridge, a couple of police were chasing a guy and SHOOTING at him..... Brains got the better of me not to go being too curious, so all was over, clean, and gone before anyone decided to look....

I guess its there goes the neighborhood or maybe "the guy was trying to buy a cop and wanted to know how much they cost :o

Maybe it was a Thai TV 'Drama' program being filmed??

Edited by Ajarn

Maybe it was a Thai TV 'Drama' program being filmed??

Might be, but then must be low budget as the closest thing to any kind of camera was a guy with a handphone....

If they were, I wish they would have told me. I'm a good stand in. I play an excellent body....