Somerset Suwan Park View, Bangkok

Isabellla

Are the any to share?

What about the location, the facilities, the accomodation and meals?

Thanks

Hi, in fact I've just arrived at Somerset and I am enjoying indeed. Location is perfect, in a quiet "soi" but close to everything (bts, good restaurants, shopping centers, cinemas), the flat with one room is quite confortable (ask for garden view, is just amazing) and you can find all facilities for a long stay, such as in my case. Breakfast is beautiful, but not as a 5 stars hotel obviously, the pool is enouth to enjoy the sun, always quiet and clean, laundry is well equiped. The only dark point is the staff, very kind as usual, but a bit confused. Enjoy your stay!

Are the any to share?

Thanks

Hi, in fact I've just arrived at Somerset and I am enjoying indeed. Location is perfect, in a quiet "soi" but close to everything (bts, good restaurants, shopping centers, cinemas), the flat with one room is quite confortable (ask for garden view, is just amazing) and you can find all facilities for a long stay, such as in my case. Breakfast is beautiful, but not as a 5 stars hotel obviously, the pool is enouth to enjoy the sun, always quiet and clean, laundry is well equiped. The only dark point is the staff, very kind as usual, but a bit confused. Enjoy your stay!

Does the one bedroom enough ofr three persons?

Thanks and enjoy your stay.

Are the any to share?

Thanks

So, you have a double bed (but not king size) and a sofa at the living. May be you could ask for a extra bed ...

Are the any to share?

Thanks

So, you have a double bed (but not king size) and a sofa at the living. May be you could ask for a extra bed ...

Thanks for the reply.

Is it safe night in the surrounding areas?

Do you think is far from the main road for the BTS to Siam Square and to MBK?

The Somerset is 5 minutes walk to bts, I usually go to Siam Square by foot, there is a sky walk really convenient, stop 5 minutes at the intersection next to Hyatt Hotel, just after Amarim Mall, there is one of the most visited temple in Bangkok, the traditional thai danse is free of charge and if you can stand the noisy from the traffic the view comes directly from the future when the sky train across over your head. To MBK it is about 10 minutes by BTS. I've never had any problem at night time, but it is better to have your bag close to you, I had my bag stolen by a guy in a moto in the midle of afternoon. But believe me, that is unusual, just a lack of chance for me. Relax and enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the reply.

The Somerset is 5 minutes walk to bts, I usually go to Siam Square by foot, there is a sky walk really convenient, stop 5 minutes at the intersection next to Hyatt Hotel, just after Amarim Mall, there is one of the most visited temple in Bangkok, the traditional thai danse is free of charge and if you can stand the noisy from the traffic the view comes directly from the future when the sky train across over your head. To MBK it is about 10 minutes by BTS. I've never had any problem at night time, but it is better to have your bag close to you, I had my bag stolen by a guy in a moto in the midle of afternoon. But believe me, that is unusual, just a lack of chance for me. Relax and enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the reply.

Hi

Thanks again. Is it easy to explain to the taxi driver where is Somerset?

Is it easy to get a cab right at Somerset door?

Do they have a tourist desk to book city tours?