Lucky Man... Maybe...

Jai Dee

Lucky Man Marries Thai Twins

(Translated from the Thai Rath Newspaper, 24 March)

Thaitwins.jpg

After Mr Wichai (Tao), aged 24, from Songkram, who earns his living by dealing in old goods, got married to gorgeous twins Ms Sirintara and Ms Thipawan 22, he vouched his sincerest 'equal love' for both of them. Mr Wichai got married in pompous ceremony to both twins simultaneously.

On being interviewed by the Thai Rath reporters, Mr Wichai declared wholeheartedly, that he didn't see much problem in having to perform tiresome marital duties with two wives. In the engagement ceremony before the wedding, Mr Wichai successfully offered a dowry of eight baht of gold and 80,000 baht EACH for his lovely darlings. Both families celebrated the marriage with joy and were said to be delighted for the threesome.

Mr Wichai told the press that he had been best of friends with his neighbouring twins since they were children. "When I grew older, I would walk past their house each morning and try to decide for myself which one I fancied more, but it was darned impossible! I adored BOTH of them - I just couldn't decide, which one of them to chat up..." He went on to say "For three continuous years all three of us would go on dates together, until there was one day when I couldn't stand the frustration any longer and told them I love you and want to marry you BOTH "

The fortunate Mr Wichai, instead of getting a slap in the face, was overjoyed when both girls admitted to having sworn all along, that they wished to marry the same man!" It wasn't easy at first, what with the neighbours gossiping, but our family sympathized, understood, and fully supported our mutual love for the one man" the twins said. Mr Wichai arranged for his brides to live with him, in his family house after the wedding, and his mother has already proudly prepared TWO rooms for the newly-weds.

Our reporters were just gagging to hear the response to this mouth-watering question "And.... What are the sleeping arrangements Mr Wichai"? To which he replied modestly with a beaming smile "Absolutely no problems! For the first three nights of the week, I will sleep with Ms Thipawan and the next three will be spent with Ms Sirintara. As for every Saturday, the three of us will sleep together" Ms Sirintara finally told the press "When my twin and I worked as assistant nurses, we promised each other that we would never leave each others side, and that our future husband would have to either take us both, or leave us" "Anyway, Mr Wichai is the perfect man - he neither smokes nor drinks!"

Source: Steve Suphan's Weblog - reproduced on ThaiVisa with thanks.

Edited by Jai Dee

Is he doing the "Fonz" ? He just needs the leather jacket.

:D

Mr Wichai got married in pompous ceremony to both twins simultaneously.

Well worth the "pompous ceremony" in my humble opinion. If they were the twin heiresses to a brewing fortune it would be perfect! :D

Is he wearing lipstick? :o

Edited by kmart

Is he wearing lipstick? :D

I would say yes. It is quite common for Thai men involved in special ceremonies (weddings, graduations, etc.) to wear lipstick, powder foundation, rouge and sometimes even eyeliner. The last university graduation (5,000 graudates) I attended, it was hard to tell the genders apart, especially if the guy's hair was long, or the girl's hair was short. TIT :o

Heh-heh- wait a few years when he starts staying out late at night:

He's going home to TWO wives with knives.

Oooooeerrr.... :o:D:D

Anyway, isn't it against the law to marry two women in LOS?.

The law.....yes, stupid me, that Chang again!. :D

Cheers,

Couthy.

This guy is a Muslim presumably (the girls as well )??

Are Muslims permitted to have more than 1 wife in Thailand?

However you look at, he couldnt have had it better organised.

What happens if he gets the hel_l in with one of them(?)

Tim

Edited by Maizefarmer

This guy is a Muslim presumably (the girls as well )??

Are Muslims permitted to have more than 1 wife in Thailand?

However you look at, he couldnt have had it better organised.

What happens if he gets the hel_l in with one of them(?)

Tim

Well, maybe that's why he chosed twins. If he gets to helLl with one of them, he's got another, just about the same, but with the trust that she can be blown off just like her sister if she gets rough on him :o

Just kidding, but it is a good question though

We got members (moderators yet!) stealing your stuff without giving attribution, Steve? Shame on Jai Dee, and you deserve your posting to drive more traffic to your website. Good work, and I love everything you write!

Edited by toptuan

Regarding the 'legality' of the marriage, I doubt it involves a registered marriage. The article talks about it as a marriage ceremony, which isn't uncommon. He'd only be allowed one wife for a registered marriage, unless some kind of special exception has been made for twins.

What a mad carnt, look at the big smile on his face, im sure he is looking forward to his honeymoon. Even has the 2 thumbs up.

Double trouble but double the fun. Im sure it would be well worth it

Don't worry Donz, at some point in time they will both get pregnant and hormonal..... well, we can live in hope :o

I doubt he is Muslim or the girls, the names are not Muslim names.

And to be honest, in the (largely Muslim) village where I live it is mostly the Buddhists with mia nois and the like. The Muslim men (generally) have only the one wife.

That said, I think he's a fool. :o Like Donz said, double the trouble. Piss off one sister, and who is going to back her up? her sister!

If they are not on the same cycle, then he will have one cantankerous hormonally psychopathic female in his bed at least 14 days out of EVERY month.

Paradise?

(How old is this thread or am I having a sense of deaj vu? (spare me the deja vu all over again jokes)