Gay couple wins custody battle against Thai surrogate mother

webfact

I think people are accusing you of being anti-gay because, despite your later efforts to present your views in a more acceptable manner, this thread has made it more than clear what you really think.

Well, folk can 'think' what they like about my thoughts, up to them and yourself..

It's ok to be anti gay. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Just accept it dude. There's probably a party of you that wants to have sex with another man, hence the homophobia.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bigots and homophobes are never going to accept this story or any other story relating to men loving each other and wanting to raise a family.

I just hope that none of their children come out as gay. Or maybe i do, then we might see a total turnaround of acceptance.

Transam - you are totally off my list of favourites for Poster of the Year this year!!

Who gives a toss about poster of the year lol.

Pretty pathetic view that if anyone disagrees with two men having a baby then they are a bigot or a homophobe.

^^

That is very immature and just trying to upset Christians. Although I'm not a Christian, to relate God, Joseph and Jesus to two selfish gay men wanting unnaturally to have kids is disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I agree. He'll stoop to any level to try to make people accept that its normal for men to have sex and have a family, which of course it isn't.

Gay rights is correct regarding voting and possibly even marriage but having kids is way out of order.

^^

That is very immature and just trying to upset Christians. Although I'm not a Christian, to relate God, Joseph and Jesus to two selfish gay men wanting unnaturally to have kids is disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I agree. He'll stoop to any level to try to make people accept that its normal for men to have sex and have a family, which of course it isn't.

Gay rights is correct regarding voting and possibly even marriage but having kids is way out of order.

Nonsense.

So as it seems I am wrong to think a kid needs it's mum, those who have called me a bigot, anti-gay, tell me why in your opinion a kid doesn't need it's mum from birth..?

Did you know that all men are bisexual to varying degrees? Edited by Sawan Chan 7

The whole 'natural bond' thing is a bit of old-fashioned folksy nonsense - and one that can make life more unpleasant for mothers with post-natal depression, single dads, or many other struggling or unorthodox parents.

There are many different ways to raise a child. Trying to impose a stereotype on parents is unhelpful to many of them. As long as the child is safe, loved, and cared for, let them get on with it.

The bigots and homophobes are never going to accept this story or any other story relating to men loving each other and wanting to raise a family.

I just hope that none of their children come out as gay. Or maybe i do, then we might see a total turnaround of acceptance.

Transam - you are totally off my list of favourites for Poster of the Year this year!!

nothing to do with homophobes, don't buy children adopt them if you can't get them youself. don't be so selfish, i want, i want, i want

Well, as of yesterday. You can all sleep in whatever bed you so desire.

Because Carmen is on a plane home to Spain.

Bud Lake got full custody of his biological daughter.

There is a pic on the Carmen facebook page of the happy couple, and Carmen, on the plane home to their son and family.

I am sure there is going to be a big party in Spain over the next few days.

And wee Carmen can, finally, live with her parents and brother surrounded by the love of her parents and also her grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins.

I am so happy for them, after fifteen months. The surrogate was just a bit of <deleted>. Since the day that little girl was born her fathers brought her up,

that woman wanted her bit of fame and now has lost big time.

Those men showed that they were dedicated to their children, this was not a buy a baby situation at all. Nor child trafficking.

So, take back all your horrible comments. Please?