Thai monk murders ex-wife after seeing her on Facebook with another man

webfact

Because if my friends want to keep me updated they can email me and not the whole world

Facebook has an instant private message system which nobody else can see, e mail is so 90's for personal communication LOL!, also has so many different privacy settings so as you can control who sees what you post.

You really ought to try it, and bring yourself up to date and join the 1.09 Billion daily users.

If looking at what meals people have everyday is the way to go, things are sad.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because if my friends want to keep me updated they can email me and not the whole world

Facebook has an instant private message system which nobody else can see, e mail is so 90's for personal communication LOL!, also has so many different privacy settings so as you can control who sees what you post.

You really ought to try it, and bring yourself up to date and join the 1.09 Billion daily users.

If looking at what meals people have everyday is the way to go, things are sad.

If that is what you want to look at up to you, but there is a lot more informative things to view and constructive applications for the site.

Quit FB over 2 years ago now and have not missed it at all.

nothing wrong with FB it's a bit like a gun or a vibrator it depends how you use it