Do you know this man? Unidentified foreigner falls from Pattaya condo

webfact

Do you know this man? Unidentified foreigner falls from Pattaya condo

pat.jpg

PATTAYA:-- Police found an unidentified foreign man dead after a fall from a well known South Pattaya condominium on Tuesday evening.

They are appealing for relatives or friends to come forward.

The white skinned man had a dragon tattoo on his right arm and shoulder. He was 165-170 cms tall and aged about 30-35. He had a wallet but it contained only 70 baht and no ID of any kind.

Police were called to the View Talay Pattaya Beach Condominium at 9.30 pm after condo staff were alerted there was a dead body at the side of the building that is not far from Beach Road. A large gathering of Thais and foreigners were in a state of shock looking at the body.

Pattaya police investigator Piyapong Ensarn was told that the man went into the condo building and ordered a beer from a shop downstairs then disappeared. No more than ten minutes later someone found the body.

The body was taken to Banglamung Hospital.

Police are to study CCTV footage to try to determine whether it was an accident or the man decided to end his life.

tvn.png
-- 2016-04-27

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Pattaya police investigator Piyapong Ensarn was told that the man went into the condo building and ordered a beer from a shop downstairs then disappeared. No more than ten minutes later someone found the body."

Don't anybody think it is strange to order a beer, then go and top yourself?

RIP

Why should someone (help) him ? The man enter the building alone buy a last beer before flying

My bet is he had ran out of money of simply just wantvto ends his life.

I not agree that every suicide in patts is foul play.

He did not even stayed in VT6

Edited by jesperdk

"Pattaya police investigator Piyapong Ensarn was told that the man went into the condo building and ordered a beer from a shop downstairs then disappeared. No more than ten minutes later someone found the body."

RIP

not really!..........One for the road as they say! (pardon the pun there ......i don't find this amusing at all)

Edited by Nasrullah

Why should someone (help) him ? The man enter the building alone buy a last beer before flying

My bet is he had ran out of money of simply just wantvto ends his life.

I not agree that every suicide in patts is foul play.

He did not even stayed in VT6

Agreed.........No money,depression,health problems,burn't bridges,no friends,deluding oneself for years etc.....

Edited by Nasrullah

RIP

Death is strange.

And do I find him jumping with a beer waiting any different from a scenario where he is abducted out of the bathroom and thrown off the building?

No, I don't.

Jumper my a..e.

All the time we hear about farangs jumping from condos.

Orders a beer then goes and jumps. No way, somebody helped him over the edge.

I would like to see his bank account/net worth before making an accusation like this.....

Caucasian Man Dies in Pattaya Balcony Fall
By Teeranai Charuvastra
Staff Reporter

14617340971461734169l.jpg
Rescue foundation personnel prepare to move the body Tuesday evening of an unidentified man who fell to his death from a balcony in Pattaya

PATTAYA — An unidentified Caucasian man fell to his death in the resort town of Pattaya last night, police said.

Police have yet to identify the man by name or nationality, other than to say he was a Caucasian in his 30s. Also undetermined was whether the cause of death was suicide, accident or murder.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1461734097

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-04-27

Thailand must be number one in the world for people dropping from high rises.

Trouble with suicide if it was

You may be handing the pain for yourself but you're merely passing it on to those left behind

RIP fella.

My views on this is the only way to stop them is to make it physically impossible, and the only way to get that done is to make it the building mangers and owners responsibility.

We are very lucky that up to now no one has been hurt or killed by a jumper.

RIP

No, i friends cousin ordered his dinner, went to the toilet and jumped out of his hotel balcony in Austria few years back.. Can't blame a Thai spouse either, his wife was German !

Unidentified Western Male Body Found at Foot of Pattaya Condo

PATTAYA: -- At 09:30 AM on Tuesday 26th April an unidentified male body was found lying at the foot of a prominent condominium on Jomtien beach, Pattaya.

The unidentified corpse was found on the floor inside the project View Talay Pattaya Beach Condo 6. Caucasian in appearance with a dragon tattoo covering his right arm and shoulder, the male body was found in such a severely mangled condition Pattaya police erected a screen to obscure the scene from onlookers.

At the scene police only found a black wallet with 70 baht in cash inside but no identification documents.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/crime/223462/unidentified-western-male-body-found-foot-pattaya-condo/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-27

My views on this is the only way to stop them is to make it physically impossible, and the only way to get that done is to make it the building mangers and owners responsibility.

Impossible i say.......impracticable!.........

It must be something in the air, I have never seen so many go this way except in Pattaya.

The Air is warm in Pattaya, at least they don't risk to catch a Cold in Case they survive.

Sorry, but that would never be possible and just move the jumpers to jump from a cliff, or out in front of a bus or truck instead.

The only way to stop them scaring the shit out of others would be, if there were created medical clinics, where suicidal people could go to end their extremely miserable lives.

so who emptied his wallet all his 1000baht notes and credit cards and only left him with 20 baht its ok police will think he is poor drunk with his one beer and depressed because he has no money left now come-on and push a suicide person for sure quickly we hurry downstairs and get pictures now and go look for another jumper

RIP

While we do not have other elements to go on, I would just venture that what looks like a suicide might actually be one. Why, then, should one NOT order a last beer before jumping...?

I'll go with -- he was a multiple month/year overstayer.. As the main reason for departing permanently..

Aren't the TVF defective detective squad a wonderful body of men........?coffee1.gif

How are we supposed to know him if a picture is not posted?

Seems like the one time a death in Pattaya is actually being screened from the usual hordes of morbid rubber-neckers and 'photographers' when they probably needed a clear shot of the victim.

May he rest in peace whoever he is, one hopes he lived a good and full life and biffed a few future wives/GFs of some of the defective detective squad here before meting his sad demise....

Edited by Merylhighground