9 year old Bed wetting.

Sawan Chan 7

In my military days I knew guys in their twenties who were wetting the bed every Friday and Saturday night!

On a serious note, there is normally an underlying reason for the bed wetting, is there something that is causing her anxiety? School? Bullying?

Bullying is not necessarily being beaten up on a regular basis but is anything that is repeatedly performed deliberately to stress or some kind of negative reaction from the victim.

I would look at external factors rather than thinking there is anything wrong with your Daughter.

You must have been in "The Bed Wetting Army".

In my military days I knew guys in their twenties who were wetting the bed every Friday and Saturday night!

On a serious note, there is normally an underlying reason for the bed wetting, is there something that is causing her anxiety? School? Bullying?

Bullying is not necessarily being beaten up on a regular basis but is anything that is repeatedly performed deliberately to stress or some kind of negative reaction from the victim.

I would look at external factors rather than thinking there is anything wrong with your Daughter.

You must have been "The Bed Wetting Army".

must have been the bed wetting army