Village similar to Silk Road on Chayapruek

PomRakBKK

Hi,

What is the latest on a decent village for a house in Pattaya?

In terms of security and neighbors I am looking for something like Silk Road but closer to the centre. Quiet, clean, no drunken foreigners / loud music till midnight and such things.

Was looking at Palm Oasis but the 2 bedroom houses feel quite cramped and they seem to rent out one of the Villas for holidays, which makes it less desirable.

Any suggestion are welcome between Chayapruek and the Bangkok Hospital.

I don't really want to live much further out on either end of Pattaya.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Thanks - do you have a link to it? Google brings up mixed results.

Here

Thank you. Do you have an idea about the prices?

I think last time I checked there where about 80,000/month.

Silk Road goes for half of that on some houses.

I think you could get a 2 bed for 50,000 a month, possibly 40,000 as it's low season.

How about Siam Royal View, prices there are a bit more realistic these days.

Lots of crime there and that location generally. Also, did they ever finish the place...there was allot turmoil with the developer as I recall. Do you have a house to flog there or something?

Thanks - do you have a link to it? Google brings up mixed results.

Here

Thank you. Do you have an idea about the prices?

I think last time I checked there where about 80,000/month.

Silk Road goes for half of that on some houses.

I think you could get a 2 bed for 50,000 a month, possibly 40,000 as it's low season.

I can't find anything below 75,000 so far. Might have to go to the village and ask the management. All agents list the houses for 75k and up.

Lots of crime there and that location generally. Also, did they ever finish the place...there was allot turmoil with the developer as I recall. Do you have a house to flog there or something?

True about the crime. Isn't their a biker hangout on that soi too?

Any other recommendations?

True about the crime. Isn't their a biker hangout on that soi too?

Any other recommendations?

It's directly opposite a Thai primary school too ?

There are maybe a hundred estates in and around Pattaya...less in your area of interest. My suggestion would be grab a copy of the Pattaya Property Trader to get a feel for what's out there.

Central Park 4 and associated villages are good value and well managed

As you don't seem to be short of funds, then I would suggest 'Paradise Villa One' on Sukhumvit Soi 87/89. It is still one the best villages in Pattaya, and is quiet with good facilities. Good place to buy or rent.

Edited by thainet

Central Park 4 and associated villages are good value and well managed

As you don't seem to be short of funds, then I would suggest 'Paradise Villa One' on Sukhumvit Soi 87/89. It is still one the best villages in Pattaya, and is quiet with good facilities. Good place to buy or rent.

Yes, it is rather nice here!!

I think the problems with the developer are over. I live near there, but we don't have 2 bed houses in our village.

Ban Chalita near BKK hospital, don't know what it costs to rent but good location for a house.

Thanks but doesn't look very secure from what I can see.

I like the fact that Silk Road or Palm Oasis got a wall around it and one entry/exit. Makes me feel better when leaving the house for months at times.

Some other villages just have the gate open all the time and strangers can come and go as they please - thats not what I am looking for. I want to know my belongings are save while I am out of Pattaya.

Edited by PomRakBKK