Tragic news for Eric the vegan nut

If you read PostBag in the Bangkok post,you will know about Eric.

Andrew Smith, from Drexel University, claims that plants acquire nutrients from the soil, including decayed plant and animal remains meaning even plant-based diets consist of animal remains.

Here is the definition of a molecule. You need to read it- badly.

(I learned this in 5th grade)

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=molecule+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=4fgiV_m3CIW7mQXspKHADg

A molecule is the smallest particle in a chemical element or compound that has the chemical properties of that element or compound. Molecules are made up of atom s that are held together by chemical bonds. These bonds form as a result of the sharing or exchange of electrons among atoms.

I think " Vegan Nut" Mr Bahrt really objects to the cruelty prevalent in the factory farming of animals for food, and the detrimental environmental issues created, in addition to the health risks of saturated fat, BGH, antibiotics etc., etc., etc.. All very good reasons to eliminate meat and dairy products from the diet.

Incidentally, The Nation regularly publishes Mr Bahrt's letters, too. (And your posts smells of soured grapes.)

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=molecule+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=4fgiV_m3CIW7mQXspKHADg

A molecule is the smallest particle in a chemical element or compound that has the chemical properties of that element or compound. Molecules are made up of atom s that are held together by chemical bonds. These bonds form as a result of the sharing or exchange of electrons among atoms.

I think " Vegan Nut" Mr Bahrt really objects to the cruelty prevalent in the factory farming of animals for food, and the detrimental environmental issues created, in addition to the health risks of saturated fat, BGH, antibiotics etc., etc., etc.. All very good reasons to eliminate meat and dairy products from the diet.

Incidentally, The Nation regularly publishes Mr Bahrt's letters, too. (And your posts smells of soured grapes.)

"

" I think " Vegan Nut" Mr Bahrt etc.'' There is only one way you could know what Bahrt thinks. And i dont read badly. Molecules have absolutely nothing to do with the article i mentioned, they dont come into it. You have not read the article. (sorry, i think you have not read the article).Sour grapes! Because i dont spend all my time writing to newspapers everyday about anything and everything i see in the news, definitely not. In fact, i pity the people that do. Its called the "Look at me please syndrome", google that.

"

" I think " Vegan Nut" Mr Bahrt etc.'' There is only one way you could know what Bahrt thinks. And i dont read badly. Molecules have absolutely nothing to do with the article i mentioned, they dont come into it. You have not read the article. (sorry, i think you have not read the article).Sour grapes! Because i dont spend all my time writing to newspapers everyday about anything and everything i see in the news, definitely not. In fact, i pity the people that do. Its called the "Look at me please syndrome", google that.

Does it really not occur to you one of the ways I could know what Eric Bahrt thinks is by reading what he writes?

You have no idea what you are talking about, all organic matter reduces to molecular basis, and is re constructed as other matter- your article fails to make the point we are all eating meat as you wish it did, but it does illustrate you are profoundly ignorant about the subject.

I can well imagine no letter of your has ever been published, for ignorance is of little interest. I submit you are jealous as Eric gets letters published all the time- as well they should be, well written with alternative views are always appreciated by editors (usually.)

Edited by Moonsterk

"

Does it really not occur to you one of the ways I could know what Eric Bahrt thinks is by reading what he writes?

You have no idea what you are talking about, all organic matter reduces to molecular basis, and is re constructed as other matter- your article fails to make the point we are all eating meat as you wish it did, but it does illustrate you are profoundly ignorant about the subject.

I can well imagine no letter of your has ever been published, for ignorance is of little interest. I submit you are jealous as Eric gets letters published all the time- as well they should be, well written with alternative views are always appreciated by editors (usually.)

Getting a letter published obviously means a lot to you and your kind. To me,it means absolutly nothing. I have a degree in molecular biology, you are going to have to do a lot of cutting and pasteing from Google to discuss this matter with me. Over to you Eric.