You know Ur getting fat when.....

Kenny202

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Cowboy - Transam > Possum.

No, wait a minute, that just means Possum's a plaintive waif who needs to beef up a bit to play with the big boys.

You know you're getting fat when you can't catch the impudent buggers like Possum when they come over all cheeky about your manly beer gut.

SC

When a 6ft tall guy weighs over 90 K.

Aaaaaaaaaaaah, I ain't 6' and not that long ago weighed 90k.....Feeeeerk...facepalm.gif

And I can't afford business class............sad.png

But you will be pleased to know I am now around a trim 80k...wub.png

You should start writing kinda novels, from what I hear, all their authors travel business class, OR at least board through the front doors of the aircraft so they can take a quick snapshot of themselves sitting up the front before the flight attendants wrestle them to the rear of the aircraft ;)

When you have to finance a massage joint for a weekly happy ending...........sad.png

When Som from Slippery Soms Soapatrium takes 3 hours to make away your entire body and leaves the room giggling......."farang mai mee koi"

:D

Then it really does becomes cattle class.

Yes.

You know Ur getting fat when you sit in economy and your body flows over into the seats next to you, leaving the poor suckers in those chairs fighting for space.

^ I can't stand those fat people. They come and sit down and have to take up both arm rests and shoe horn themselves in. To get up takes assistance from someone next to them. They should make fat seats and charge by the Kilo over the base minimum like they do luggage. I fly a lot and I dread when I see some fat person walking towards me and then starts looking up at seat numbers. Its like a bad lotto game. Sadly most fat people stink too ( at least I have found that to be the case)

Then it really does becomes cattle class.

Yes.

You know Ur getting fat when you sit in economy and your body flows over into the seats next to you, leaving the poor suckers in those chairs fighting for space.

^ I can't stand those fat people. They come and sit down and have to take up both arm rests and shoe horn themselves in. To get up takes assistance from someone next to them. They should make fat seats and charge by the Kilo over the base minimum like they do luggage. I fly a lot and I dread when I see some fat person walking towards me and then starts looking up at seat numbers. Its like a bad lotto game. Sadly most fat people stink too ( at least I have found that to be the case)

It's line of the main reasons we only do business class now.

I can't stand drunk loudmouths,

Smelly dirty people that can't bathe before the flight OR wear deodorant

Fat sacks of crap

Little Prix swinging off the backrest of my chair or kneeing it

Tools that spend 80% of their time tapping their screens

Flickers getting up and down constantly

Idiot in the isles bumping you

FARTS

Screaming Brats

ECONOMY is hell. Thank farq im rich enuf to fly business. :D

Your friend trying to set you up for a date says, he's not only very, very fat, but he has a foul personality, and his face would still be ugly even if he did lose the weight. Jolly, you say?

Edited by Jingthing