How To Know If A Thai Gf Use You For Money..?

bob1900

Why are you worried? Thai women can very well love a man for his money, they can actually bring themselves to love him, even if he is unattractive and unattentive.

Is it so important WHY she loves you? Even if she is "only" after your money - she probably will love you (as long as you are considered richer than the average Thai yuppie in her environment).

:o

Why are you worried? Thai women can very well love a man for his money, they can actually bring themselves to love him, even if he is unattractive and unattentive.

Is it so important WHY she loves you? Even if she is "only" after your money - she probably will love you (as long as you are considered richer than the average Thai yuppie in her environment).

Bingo and thanks for bringing up this very valid and important point. Most of us are here because we could find attractive women who don't care what we look like so long as we have cash, which we do or we would not be here. There is nothing wrong with this at all, in fact this is a great thing for us

• Thanks 1

Bingo and thanks for bringing up this very valid and important point. Most of us are here because we could find attractive women who don't care what we look like so long as we have cash, which we do or we would not be here. There is nothing wrong with this at all, in fact this is a great thing for us

I like this reply. Very honest. :o

Its easy, if she wants to marry you after meeting her a week, the chances of her wanting money would be high. I mean would you marry a girl in your home country after knowing them a week?

Paying for her when you o out is fine, but dont go overboard like your trying to impress her, just spend money on a girl like you would in your own country.

If you treat her like you would a girl in your own country you will find out pretty easy.

But if you do what many farangs do by showering her with cash and falling head over heals in love etc you may not know until its too late because the chances are you will be in denial until your money is gone which then will be too late.

Treat them as you do other girls and you will be fine

Yes for me its very important, im sick and tired of girls who just want me for my looks. :D

Hello all,

I am a 48 yr german and have currently a thai gf of 26. I meet her a few months ago on msn and visited her some times in bkk. She says she loves me and she want to marry me. How can i know if she really loves me ? Anybody has experience with this ?

Thanks,

Bob

I have found that if they blink they are usually after your money. Of course that applies to all nationalities and not just Thai ladies. :o

Hello all,

I am a 48 yr german and have currently a thai gf of 26. I meet her a few months ago on msn and visited her some times in bkk. She says she loves me and she want to marry me. How can i know if she really loves me ? Anybody has experience with this ?

Thanks,

Bob

I have found that if they blink they are usually after your money. Of course that applies to all nationalities and not just Thai ladies. :D

Agree. But usually just being femail is qualification enough. :o:D:D

Exactly! Why would guys do things here they wouldn't consider in their home country?

Getting married after knowing a woman for two months - incredible! Giving her money because she asked for it - amazing!

Questions, I am asking myself for almost 20 years. What is so special about Thai girls/girlfriends, I wonder?

I think the comments that Nam Kao gave on pretending to have no money and see what happens arent altogether fair. To keep it brief.....

Firstly few women in any country would want a man who had no money. Secondly Thailand still has the traditional notions of the man paying for dinner, drinks etc. Such ideas are similar to say the UK 50 years plus ago. And originate in that traditionally the man is the bread winner and thus has the money in the first place.

But for that matter would I want a gf with no money, which would mean that I really would have to pay for everything..... probably not.

Personally I would not give a woman money, I would not pay for anything other than dinner, drinks, cinema etc. I would not pay a girl to take a taxi to see me or go home for example!

So you see things go a little deeper. Bottom line is judge Thai women as you would any woman in the world, but bear in mind some cultural differences. i.e. it is widely accepted the man pays for dinner etc.

But if you arent blessed with good looks/charm/ style etc (coz it aint just good looks that get women u know!) and you are going out with a girl who wants money then accept your relationship for what it is.

Btw the way that this relationship was described I am 99% sure she wants money.

Hello all,

Thanks,

Bob

You shouldn't need to ask that question. Why would a young Thai lady be searching for an old partner internationally? Use your 48 year old logic and answer the question yourself.

I would like to add one caution. Thailand newspapers are full of guys (farangs) doing themselves in because their money ran dry and the girl left. These are typcially guys in their 40 and above.

It can happen that the girl will learn to love you besides your money, but will she stay if the money runs dry.

Edited by tropo

NO Thai good woman said want to married with her boy friend after she known each other for 2 months. Because it's very short time to talk about married. Good woman will take time and carefully consider. Married is very important for a woman, not only Thai girl, but all of woman in the whole world.

Hello all,

Thanks,

Bob

You shouldn't need to ask that question. Why would a young Thai lady be searching for an old partner internationally? Use your 48 year old logic and answer the question yourself.

I would like to add one caution. Thailand newspapers are full of guys (farangs) doing themselves in because their money ran dry and the girl left. These are typcially guys in their 40 and above.

It can happen that the girl will learn to love you besides your money, but will she stay if the money runs dry.

Finally I have a girlfriend that takes my personality into account. Of course I am ###### cute too. ha ha. Actually, I am lucky, I know for sure my gf is not after my money because her family has more than mine and she knows that.

Hello all,

Thanks,

Bob

Finally I have a girlfriend that takes my personality into account. Of course I am ###### cute too. ha ha. Actually, I am lucky, I know for sure my gf is not after my money because her family has more than mine and she knows that.

That just means that you are both either very wealthy or both very, very poor .......... :o

Hello all,

Thanks,

Bob

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:o

Hello all,

Thanks,

Bob

Unless you look like a 48-year old Brad Pitt (or she exceptionally ugly), the age difference should tell you something.

Hello all,

Thanks,

Bob

That just means that you are both either very wealthy or both very, very poor .......... :o

Very rich...No (but it would help). Very poor...Certainly Not (especially my friends) :D . We met at a private university that we were both attending as students and now we both work in bangkok.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all,

Thanks,

Bob

Hi Bob,

When you never have to post a question like this will be the time you will know.

hope you live happily ever after. Good luck Mate.

• 3 weeks later...

1. She should be self supporting = means she has job and can live from that. Then why would she ask/ need money from you? If she is not self supporting, you better forget it all, especially if she can live pretty well with the small money you send her :bah:) that means she has mopre then one teerak sending money like many do... :bah:)

2. assuming she is self supporting, then treat her well like you should do with your lover anywhere inthe world. Buy her some presents, take her eat out, buy something she realy wants and can't afford. Keep in mind that living standards in Thailand are a lot lower then in Germany. There is nothing wrong with it as for a thai girl this is juts the normal living standard, but keep in mind that a nice leather bag or a bottle of perfume mya cost half or her salary :o There is nothing wrong with buying for her as such presents are only peanuts with the buying power you have in Germany.

3. Love can never been explained not why she loves you or you love her. It's just there ... or it is not... I have known beautiful girls dropping a good looking BF coz they fell in love with one that wasz old and not even rich... and that is not in Thailand. So if she says she loves you so much and you think you love her also, just go for it and let time find out if your relationship is stable.

4. Don't take any steps that could be difficult to turn back before you have had a perfect lovers relationship for saty two years... certainly not quick marriage :D .

5. Assuming you maintain a long term relationship with her, and she is serious about it then it is standard practice in Thai culture that she wil want you to meet her sister(s) brother(s), parents or whatever. The main purpose of this is to see if they find you acceptable and can give her the OK for relationship or marriage. Keep in mind that Thai families are very conservative and that it is not accepted that a girl wil have (extensive) sex with a man who is not her 'official' fiancee.... If she doesn't want you to meet anyone, or does not allow you to stay with her where she lives, then you are probably on the wrong track :D

6. Keep in mind that in Thai culture a girl would alost let herself starve before asking for money. If it seems easy for her to ask for money with shallow excuses you most probably have a problem. :D

7. Remember that to have a good and beautiful young girl in your bed you wil need to barfine her 600 B per night.. so if yours is good in bed and pretty and costs less then that you have a bargain :D(((

Good luck :o

I always think of me dear old dad's saying:

"Son...if it's got t1ts or wheels, it will always cost you a fortune"

I have adopted the strategy of always trying to rent both of the above, saves money and heartache in the long-run.

Thats conforming to the adage............"If it Flys, Floats or F####..............rent it"

I think the comments that Nam Kao gave on pretending to have no money and see what happens arent altogether fair. To keep it brief.....

I personnally think that Nam Kao gave a great advice, I did the same on women I met on line, and it really filters the gold diggers out.

Firstly few women in any country would want a man who had no money. Secondly Thailand still has the traditional notions of the man paying for dinner, drinks etc. Such ideas are similar to say the UK 50 years plus ago. And originate in that traditionally the man is the bread winner and thus has the money in the first place.

Wrong to my opinion! Thai society is a maternal society, meaning that the women have the money and take care of all payments including dinner, drinks etcetera. When I visited my wife the 3rd time (after 2 long holidays to get to know each other better) I gave her my wallet and she took care of all paying during the total stay. That's the way Thailand works and I can assure you that it's cheap cheap too as she pays much less for a lot of things.... :o

Don't think I'm a softy or dumbo, I'm a normal guy but I respect and adapt thai life style and thai culture. I live in their country so I have to be flexible and enjoy it, and I enjoy it, believe me! When I sit in the Irish pub in Udon Thani, having my pint of draft Guinness and my wife pays for it.... thai people smile then, falangs don't understand and I have the pleasure of it :D

For the German poster: take your time and be careful with your money. If you want to write in german, just pm me..

Have a nice day

Joe

But for that matter would I want a gf with no money, which would mean that I really would have to pay for everything..... probably not.

Personally I would not give a woman money, I would not pay for anything other than dinner, drinks, cinema etc. I would not pay a girl to take a taxi to see me or go home for example!

So you see things go a little deeper. Bottom line is judge Thai women as you would any woman in the world, but bear in mind some cultural differences. i.e. it is widely accepted the man pays for dinner etc.

But if you arent blessed with good looks/charm/ style etc (coz it aint just good looks that get women u know!) and you are going out with a girl who wants money then accept your relationship for what it is.

Btw the way that this relationship was described I am 99% sure she wants money.