How To Know If A Thai Gf Use You For Money..?

bob1900

Try this little test and i sugest all you guys out there courting these little money magnets to

do this to check yourself.

Tell her "Oh i had bad luck and lost alot of $$ (stock market, business collapsed or just make

something up) and play it up big, grab onto her and start fake crying, really pour it on,

go hang off the balcony threatening to jump. Pretend you are going to drink a bottle of bleach.

Hang a noose your living room and put a chair under it and just stare at it the whole time

she is there while mumbling to yourself.

and then immediately CUT WAY DOWN on your spending and cry poor mouth. Dont buy

anything, complain about paying for 20 baht soup moo, etc etc etc , be creative here.

Ask her to pay for stuff. Only have 100 baht in your wallet. Open an account with only

7,000 baht in it and leave the atm receipts out in the open. Visit the ATM and pretend

"no money come out" and walk away sad. Tell her you cant come out tonight because

friday nights are the best nights for begging on Soi Suk.

Keep this up for a few weeks, and i guarantee you - you will see her true stripes. Either

she will be gone searching for the next victim or she will stay with you and you will be able

to trust her more after this. It also sets a good precedent where you wont have to buy her

much in the future because she thinks your broke.

But do this for yourself especially if your considering marriage. This is the land of scams,

be on top of your game.

PM me for more ideas, i'll be glad to help.

-nam

hahahhaah ..god your excellent adviser..thats true .they always do this..normally man marry women and do what ever he want atlast he cry and beg ..its same happening here ..they sleep with all they want and then last look for a stupid to pay and take care and again rip him and take advantage of thing and freinds what he have...they never quits ..and they teach her child also same..