Entering Address In Thai Paypal

To get a verified account in Thai paypal it is necessary to enter the address of your Thai Credit Card.

Anyone care to comment on how they entered their Thai address or if they had any problems when they did ?

I can see how my thai address is held in internet banking but, I have all ready tried entering a UK credit card and Paypal didnt like this. I dont want to keep on trying for sake of being locked out as I dont know if Paypal have some sort of lock out system after someone enters a wrong address (Paypal may not be that clever matching 2 addresses that are the same but have a slightly different format).

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Done it now.

So long as you know how your address is stored at your bnks end, I guess it should be ok - but it was a bit nail biting putting it in the first time after getting so many bads by trying to use a UK address...

I dont know what elements Paypal checks on, I was hoping this thread may show some light on that.

I wonder how other people get on with this ?

• 2 weeks later...
Done it now.

So long as you know how your address is stored at your bnks end, I guess it should be ok - but it was a bit nail biting putting it in the first time after getting so many bads by trying to use a UK address...

I dont know what elements Paypal checks on, I was hoping this thread may show some light on that.

I wonder how other people get on with this ?

Hi Bob!

How were you able to get PayPal verified? I tried it, but I can't because my Kasikorn Bank Visa Electron Debit card has my address in THAI LANGUAGE. Since PayPal's website doesn't understand Thai, I don't know how to do it.

Were you successful? How?