Septic Waste Dumped at Thepprasit, Pattaya

webfact

Septic Waste Dumped at Thepprasit, Pattaya

w.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Residents in Theppasit Soi 5 have made a complaint to Pattaya’s Municipality Offices about the obnoxious smell from a garbage truck dumping septic waste.

Locals informed reporters that they have made a complaint before, with photos taken as evidence when the truck arrived and left all the waste, garbage, and feces but what they received from the Municipality Office was that they could not help until the residents make this issue known to news reporters.

Mrs. Nongnuch Sinak, a 42 year old resident said at first they thought it was rotten seashells but later on the smell became unbearable and they made a complaint but received no feedback from the Office.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/community/223620/septic-waste-dumped-thepprasit-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-05-02

Disgusting "Filthy Low Lifes"

There's no hope of this lovely country moving forward until "Scum" such as these are brought to task

Fly Tipping seems to be a national past time here......totally unacceptable

Get Tough on these excuses for human beings.....PLEASE

I must remember this, if you fall victim to a crime. don't bother going to local authorities or police until you have contacted local press

and they keep voting this Mayor into office year after year

I must remember this, if you fall victim to a crime. don't bother going to local authorities or police until you have contacted local press

and they keep voting this Mayor into office year after year

Not sure if the mayor is still in office. Very little news about it, but there are rumors:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/909296-deputy-mayor-explains-changes-at-city-hall/

"Municipality Office ... could not help until the residents make this issue known to news reporters."

So crimes don't count unless the news outlets report them?

Whoever made that comment at the council office......needs to have their arse (and the rest of them) kicked out of their job....and all around Pattaya

Will the authorities sue the reporters for defamation?

Will the NCPO call reporters in for an attitude adjustment for bringing harm to the nation's reputation by their reporting?

It's not police negligance but a whole culture of avoidance of responsibility for justice.

It happens all the time where I live in a rural village outside of Surin. They dump it in the jungle around our local temple. Also seems a lot of other people dump there hard rubbish there as well. Doesn't make sense to me, a beautiful temple surrounded by jungle and people dumping rubbish.

Disgusting "Filthy Low Lifes"

There's no hope of this lovely country moving forward until "Scum" such as these are brought to task

Fly Tipping seems to be a national past time here......totally unacceptable

Get Tough on these excuses for human beings.....PLEASE

I trust you are talking about the Municipal workers that fobbed off the complainants.

This is par for the course here. If the complaint is publicised, then they have to respond which would mean spending time, effort AND MONEY to address the issue. This is all well and good but that is money they receive from central government and tax revenues that is already earmarked for someone in the office's new car or someone else's weekend in Bali. This is why government jobs are so sought after as it's a license to operate with your hand in the till up to your elbows. Look at all the State enterprises that have huge budgets pre-approved by successive seated governments but there's never any development or improvement. You just have to look at the railways in this country to see that.

Take a drive around Jomtien. Especially the southern end. Trash is everywhere. Massive amount. Dumped everywhere.

Yeah, it is particularly bad in that area, crazy.

Most of it is builders rubbish dumped by contractors on the many condo developments and building projects in the area. Not usually feces!

I beg to differ tuanku.... have a walk along the areas where there is some jungle on the 2nd road where the Chinese tour buses park over night.

The drivers live in those busses. They crap in plastic bags and throw them into the trees. They also throw all uneaten food and all the plastic bags and poly plates in there as well.

This encourages vermin and soi dogs in dozens.

Have a close look just North of the 7/11 near Rim Haad condo on both sides of the road - the mess is beyond belief.

Another nail in the coffin that is making me plan my escape from this ever increasing landfill site that is classed as a holiday resort...!!!!

I just came back from BKK on highway 7 this morning - it is strewn with litter all along the verges for mile after mile - for a first time tourist - welcome to Thailand !!!

And before all the bleeding heart rose tinted spectacle wearers and LoS lovers come on here and say "good, leave soon" I will beat them to it - don't bother....

Here's the big problem in Thailand. Lazy police. Can't do something until it's show to news reporters? You can't make this stuff up! LOL

True I am afraid...

Too many criminals would have got away with their crimes had not the press published the evidence which the police initially chose to ignore.

About time the residents were to cause a big stink down at City Hall and Pattaya police Station.

Edited by Basil B

"

Locals informed reporters that they have made a complaint before, with photos taken as evidence when the truck arrived and left all the waste, garbage, and feces but what they received from the Municipality Office was that they could not help until the residents make this issue known to news reporters."

Yes, but the penalty for defaming the wasters is greater than their penalty for dumping. Let the press know and then be accused of making Pattaya/Thailand look bad. Catch 22

Relax folks the PM will get this sorted out quick smart. There is nothing he can't do. Yesterday it was the smoke in Chang Mai among a dozen other things including fixing the rain. Just be patient.

Well, it's dump it in the field or dump it the ocean. Gonna go somewhere. There are no proper disposal sites in this country, I think that's a big problem. They really just don't know how to handle waste. And no one is interested in developing ways of proper disposal.

"Municipality Office ... could not help until the residents make this issue known to news reporters."

So crimes don't count unless the news outlets report them?

Whoever made that comment at the council office......needs to have their arse (and the rest of them) kicked out of their job....and all around Pattaya

Why are their local authorities if the News Reporters have to report it and only then is anything done. Sack the lot of them as they obviously dont do anything except take valuable oxygen