British couple vows to return to Hua Hin despite brutal attack

webfact

Calover and Brizo, you are total skcid (work it out) and need to watch the whole 'uncut'CCTV footage.

Backing the Thai for this outragious attack just shows how biased and racist you are.

The Brits did get more than they deserved when confronting the so called drunk Thais ( I have never seen such control from a drunk person), although this was after the Thai dropped the Brit after he put his hand up to stop the Thai stumbling into him.

Put more competent police in place and better alcohol laws and stronger punishments for wrong doing that is not sweep under the table with a simple and stupid apology.

So you mean to say that after being slapped, punched, and head locked the Thai men should have walked away?

And look at the video again yourself. The son should have moved one step over and not pushed the Thai man out of the way. And personally it looks to me that the son was stumbling drunkenly first.

Assault is assault the Brit touched pushed, shoved , whatever first.

I have had to get through crowds in the 10's of thousands before on a constant basis for work and I have never done what the son did because I know what that action will do to a drunk person.

Start a brawl.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I truly look forward to their return to England, when the true

story of how they feel will come out.... Plus am sure the Mirror

will pay handsomely for the story. Also am sure the part where

they tell how much the Thai government paid them to say they

would return to Thailand should be interesting.... cheesy.gif

Don't you mean their return to Wales!!!

They are Welsh not English!!

dont waste your time with Calover, this thai apologists do have many fake account on this forum... guess wich one?whistling.gif

he just change account to express his real feeling

hint: C----- M-- laugh.png

dont waste your time with Calover, this thai apologists do have many fake account on this forum... guess wich one?whistling.gif

Nope. First account.

And I am sure you would say the same thing towards anyone who stands against your views. Oh wait you already have.

So how about we let you get slapped and punched and head locked and see what you do. Something tells me you won't walk away and that you would fight back no matter who it was.

They thought they rule the world and got their faces kicked in when the world didn't agree with them.

Nope. First account.

And I am sure you would say the same thing towards anyone who stands against your views. Oh wait you already have.

So how about we let you get slapped and punched and head locked and see what you do. Something tells me you won't walk away and that you would fight back no matter who it was.

They thought they rule the world and got their faces kicked in when the world didn't agree with them.

Edited by Bender

I signed up long before this whole incident happened - i have only one account. And these are my genuine feelings about this.

If they vow to return - I hope the Thai Authorities inform us well in advance of their arrival so we can put the country on high alert, for safety reasons, especially after what we've seen what these people are capable of - hit first and think later...

I personally would not feel safe to go out in public knowing that people like this are still roaming the public areas somewhere out there... They should have been slapped with assault and hooliganism charges and never allowed to return...

The justice system failed completely in this case...

And all those who disagree can always move to Wales where they can spend more quality time with these people. Apart from the obvious personal safety reasons - I don't see any reason to be anywhere around where these people are, I don't see what I could possibly discuss with them, after they demonstrated what they are capable of and what they are all about... There's really nothing to talk about.

Some off-topic posts and replies have been removed. Posters are welcome to their opinion, as long as it is expressed within the forum rules.

Remarks at other members is not permitted.

I was just searching the internet for news of Rosemary and Lewis Owen's return to Wales in the U.K but couldn't find any articles. Anyone else have any news on how they are now, back home?

Anyhow, I did find this article interesting it has some holiday photos of the Owens in Thailand before. They'd been coming on holiday here for over 30 years, wow! I hope they do come back to Thailand if not they will be surely missed.

Here's the article:-

http://www.elitereaders.com/british-family-brutally-beaten-six-drunken-thugs-vacation-thailand/

Edited by Wilsonandson

They loved Hua Hin they said,they've been going there for 20 years.I assume they like drinking which rules out a considerable part of Malaysia and for Singapore,are the beaches any good?

They come often to Thailand, but they don't know how to behave with Thai people ; Thai people finished the scene in the video - ( badly, I agree ) but the three tourists began the show; I don't understand why Thaipeople give them flowers

the only excuse they can have is that they were drunk

If you think a slap from a 68 year old grandma is instigating something, I am at a loss for words.

Would you hit a grandma back?

They loved Hua Hin they said,they've been going there for 20 years.I assume they like drinking which rules out a considerable part of Malaysia and for Singapore,are the beaches any good?

They come often to Thailand, but they don't know how to behave with Thai people ; Thai people finished the scene in the video - ( badly, I agree ) but the three tourists began the show; I don't understand why Thaipeople give them flowers

the only excuse they can have is that they were drunk

If you think a slap from a 68 year old grandma is instigating something, I am at a loss for words.

Would you hit a grandma back?

Beyond preventing her from striking me again, I would not...

• 4 weeks later...

Coming on holiday to Thailand and having to go through there ordeal and all the unwanted exposure in the worlds press must of been a very harrowing experience for them and there familys.

I hope the Thai government do take care of them and treat them to an all expenses paid holiday on behalf of the TAT,it is the least they deserve fortunately the bad publicity this has created may change things for a little while,but in reality gang attacks on foriegners is definately on the increase.

Thankfully all government agencies have got involved and the Thai government should be applauded for that.

What changes?

We were told that the case was being 'hurried along' to ensure the tourists could give evidence before they left - but I haven't read about any court case happening at which they gave evidence.

Pretty good reason why there's no news about any court case, there isn't going to be one!

Another Thai justice system expert proved wrong.