Warrant out for beast who killed Thai toddler with a broom handle

webfact

Warrant out for beast who killed Thai toddler with a broom handle

tdd.jpg
Image: Daily News

BANGKOK:-- An arrest warrant is out for a vicious stepfather who beat a two year old to death with a broom handle.

The scared and tormented mother, herself the victim of serious abuse, told police that the little girl had spilt some talcum powder on the floor in the kitchen, reports Daily News.

Enraged the step father attacked the little one repeatedly and didn't stop even when the child raised her hands in a wai. And after going out briefly he returned to hit the child again and again in her bed ultimately killing her.

The shocking violence came to light after the wife, named as Mon, 24 (an assumed name) went to the Paweena Hongsakul Foundation for battered women and children for help. Paweena later took Mon to Thianthalee police to report the incident.

Mon is under protection while her husband "Ae" is sought. He is thought to be hiding out somewhere in the coastal marshes south west of Bangkok.

Her daughter "Wan" was just two years and four months old when she spilt some talc on the kitchen floor angering her step father. He picked up a bamboo broom handle and repeatedly attacked her. Her mother intervened but was similarly assaulted with another object as she tried to calm him down.

The stepfather was known to take drugs.

He seemed to cool off a little and the little one was put to bed but he returned still in a rage and set about her again hitting her all over her little body as she lay defenceless in bed.He then went to sleep satisfied with his cruelty.

The poor child was crying and saying she would not do it again before she passed out and was thought to be sleeping. She was later found to be dead from the beating.

When the step father realised she was dead he told the mother to say nothing and that he would bury the toddler next to the house. However the man's sister who was nearby reported the death forcing the step father to flee amid threats to kill his wife.

An arrest warrant is out for the man. Police suspect he may be hiding on boats in the coastal region.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-03

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is total and utterly disgusting leaving me feeling sick to the pit of my stomach.

This monster deserves to be strung up and shown the same mercy he gave this little baby girl.

RIP: little one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drugs, abused women ,

murder of an innocent child, who wai the bullying prick

some times sharia law could be applied

this is one of those times,

R.I.P little one

Except that Sharia law would just call it an honour killing.

Not for a child they wouldnt. The punishment would be the man is executed in the same manner with the mother performing the execution or the public executioner would perform the execution if the mother didnt want to perform the execution

Just when you thought the Thai male had demonstrated how low humanity can get, they go even lower, utterly sickening. Never mind somebody will be along shortly to tell us this can happen anywhere whistling.gif

I would bet that this is not the first time he has struck her. When will Thailand start to invest in basic social services to protect people at risk ? We have to learn that we are not a third world nation and act accordingly. Start to make tragic stories like this history.

RIP to the little girl, hope a snake finds him before he police do.

be honest, i can picture this whole thing, little girl wai-ing, as little children do.

i have tears in my eyes.

RIP little one

So do I Mack as hard as I try not to------- I would like 10 mins with him alone ----- I have tears and I don't even know the girl------- RIP Darling

As with some others here, Ive shed tears with this. Poor poor child, I pray there is a special place in heaven for her and others like her.

Im going to go and hug my child now.

be honest, i can picture this whole thing, little girl wai-ing, as little children do.

i have tears in my eyes.

RIP little one

So do I Mack as hard as I try not to------- I would like 10 mins with him alone ----- I have tears and I don't even know the girl------- RIP Darling

my experience of <deleted> like this one is, they are too weak gutted to confont a man, women and children are whom they prove their perverted sense of power over.

What is happening in the land of smiles ? There seems to be a large rise in that sickening sort of violence. The killing of the cripple a few days ago was equally as bad, and it seems clear to me that these people went out with the intent of killing the first person that got in their way. A wave of cowardice is sweeping Thailand :(

You need to be licensed or qualified for any thing you do now days, but not for being a parent, whereby

any psycho and sicko can be one, giving them the parental authority to abuse and torments little children

and babies at will and as they pleases... this system is wrong

Cowards like this do not deserve the benefit of an arrest and trial... they just need to be executed on the spot. I look at my 17 month old daughter, who is half Thai, and I just cannot understand what goes through the mind of someone like this. Its so disgusting and brings tears to my eyes.... a toddler... <deleted>!!!!

Note this crime was not publicised by the police but by an NGO, the Paveena Hongsakul Foundation, albeit an NGO within the Thai patronage network.

There are many more crimes like this but they are withheld from the media.

Drugs, abused women ,

murder of an innocent child, who wai the bullying prick

some times sharia law could be applied

this is one of those times,

R.I.P little one

Except that Sharia law would just call it an honour killing.

Not for a child they wouldnt. The punishment would be the man is executed in the same manner with the mother performing the execution or the public executioner would perform the execution if the mother didnt want to perform the execution

Thanks for clearing that up.

Perhaps some of you can now understand why about 30 of the U.S. states have the death penalty. Although misapplied sometimes, I believe it's justice, not revenge, for serial killers and murderers of toddlers and other extremely vicious types. (Read "Mindhunter" and other books by John Douglas, the foremost authority on serial killers, as to why they should be executed. And Douglas is an advocate for the wrongly convicted, by the way--he is not some someone with a knee-jerk, police-and-prosecutor mentality.)

Edited by Dustdevil

Why is there no full page pic of his ugly mug? And no full name? Or can't I see for looking? R.I.P little one.I hope I bump into him in Bangkok I will turn him in after I beat him to death with a flip flop, might take a while but will be worth it.

I would bet that this is not the first time he has struck her. When will Thailand start to invest in basic social services to protect people at risk ? We have to learn that we are not a third world nation and act accordingly. Start to make tragic stories like this history.

It is rather obvious that Thailand IS a third world nation, and sinking rapidly. All Thai officialdom ever does is give lip service to appease the masses, but never any follow through action.

Just when you thought the Thai male had demonstrated how low humanity can get, they go even lower, utterly sickening. Never mind somebody will be along shortly to tell us this can happen anywhere whistling.gif

Here we go again with 'the Thai Male'. As sickening as this dreadful story is, can we haul up some English Males (Ian Brady)? Some German Males (Hitler, sure their were many Jewish Children being bludgeoned to death under him), Japanese Males, who would toss an infant into the air and then skewer them on their way down on their swords? The amount of serial child killing American Males are far to many to list here.

I DO resent my Thai 'Male' friends being lumped in with these ignorant little bastards who are repeatedly excused with, 'well they were drunk' by the authorities. So, how's all that tightening up on alcohol sales in the form of sales times only in 7/11's and supermarkets but available in every 'mom and pop' shop working out for you? No to mention the 'restricted areas'. What a joke. What IS needed are people who can instill moral values by example and no Thai 'in authority' I've ever seen has been capable of this.

It is rather obvious that Thailand IS a third world nation, and sinking rapidly. All Thai officialdom ever does is give lip service to appease the masses, but never any follow through action.

Well, best we keep an eye on those about to be set up women and children protection centers announced just yesterday before we comment then.

I agree with you.... such monstrous acts only happen in Thailand. Makes me wonder why anyone would want to visit there or move there. How soon are you leaving Thailand to return to your native country? ?

Makes me wonder why anyone would want to visit there or move there. "

I assume you've never lived in Thailand with an idiotic comment like that. You can rest assured that all farangs reading this story and all the others recently (Koh Tao, Lat Phrao, Hua Hin etc) are just as disgusted as you except that we realize not all Thai people are like these scum that do these violent acts. What needs to change is the justice system's attitude to dealing with these wrongdoers.

Many of us live with caring and loving Thais who are good parents and family members. Please don't paint all Thais black and evil. Evil knows no borders.